Votes: 0 0.0%
  • oxandrolone

• oxandrolone

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xman00

Hello friends, I would want to know as I can dilute 1 gr of oxandrolone, goes vodka to the strawberry with 20 mg x ml
the,is melted well

thank you

one other thing...., I would want to know if possible, like understanding if the product that I have received, made in china is good

a greeting

Hello friends, I wanted to only know if I could melt the oxandrolone in the vodka instead of bacardi the 151?

I have put in 100 ml of vodka tropical, 1 g of oxandrolone but it is not melted, although it has shakerat .

I pray you you help, what I can make me.... I would have to add of the pure alcool to 95%

Un others experiment:

I have melted 1 gr of oxandrolone the 10 mililiter of benzilic benzene and 5 of benzilic alcohol, after to have it agitated several times he has melted himself completely and my solution has become liquid.

I add approximately 50 mililiter of oil peanuts heated of 190 C° approximately, than of thoughts of my injectable product?

xman00 said:
I have put in 100 ml of vodka tropical, 1 g of oxandrolone but it is not melted, although it has shakerat .

I pray you you help, what I can make me.... I would have to add of the pure alcool to 95%

This has got to be some of the funniest f*cking reading I have ever seen. Thank you xmann00.

I know, I still crack up at this when I want to come back for a laugh. What the hell is a shakerat??

Back