P.S.L. Offshore site and webmail!

GOTGrowth

There's a lot of concern about safety. So I am going to make it clear for you.

At P.S.L. we do what we can to make sure everything is safe on our end so you can get on with your busy life.

The website and email we use is held on an offshore web server. It is for the most part about as anonymous as it gets. There are always risks involved. The risks involved are the end user's responsibility.

From us to you doing what we can to make sure you are breaking PR's! Stepping it up on the scale and standing on stage shredded at first place.

thank you for all your service. i would recommened PSL intl to anyone... considering its almost as quick as domestic.

btw my pack should be arriving any minute i'm quite excited on this one... i'd really wish i could get it before i have to go into work so i can begin the anadrol/winstrol

thank you PSL and GotGrowth - just like tuetonic posted 12 day turn around indeeed

Just received it... very discreet, I had a great experience with psl and will be a return customer for sure

Very good to know. I just had a question.

So i was told by a PSL rep you could opt to not have a signature required if you buy from the overseas line, but heres the kicker, if it gets seized then it wouldn't be replaced?

Not understanding this because when it's seized you receive a letter saying that it was seized... Thus why is the letter at this point not sufficient enough proof?

So i was told by a PSL rep you could opt to not have a signature required if you buy from the overseas line, but heres the kicker, if it gets seized then it wouldn't be replaced?

Not understanding this because when it's seized you receive a letter saying that it was seized... Thus why is the letter at this point not sufficient enough proof?

I've never had anything seized but I have had an order delivered to my neighbors. They opened it and probably had an interesting convo before bringing it to me. I'm cool with the signature now.

That's not what you were asking, but I thought it is something worth considering.

I would just sign for it - or pick it up at the PO which you'll still sign for it anyway - but it's no big deal.

I've actually waited in line at the PO with an officer in front of me and still picked up my stuff...

Grant it - I'm just ordering for myself, so it doesn't make sense for LE to to waist time on me... that's just my opinion.

The guys at PSL are good guys and I'm sure they'll take care of you what ever you decide.

LOL GOTGrowth - the natives are getting restless... gotta clear that mailbox. :frogjump:

The answer to your question is yes. :)

Check your spam box- because we replay for emails everyday

PSL

This isn't my first order with PSL. I always check all mail folders that being said after reading your reply I went back and checked safe mail and received a reply 20 minutes ago with update. All is good. In the past I usually received a response within 24 hours to an inquiry. Was just wondering if maybe the we're having issues with their email.

This isn't my first order with PSL. I always check all mail folders that being said after reading your reply I went back and checked safe mail and received a reply 20 minutes ago with update. All is good. In the past I usually received a response within 24 hours to an inquiry. Was just wondering if maybe the we're having issues with their email.

My inbox gets filled up a lot. We are very busy. I always reply to private messages within 24 hrs. :)

Back