Package came ripped open without order

Gigem46

Has anyone had a package come in the mail opened? I got mine out of the mail today with a few vials of albuteral and keto but the package was ripped open. All that was inside was a receipt and a small syringe. Pretty bummed, but
I'm more worried about LE or the mail possibly flagging me or something? I'd love some advice, thanks.

Sounds like one of your neighbors or someone stole your contents. Was the package out in the open for awhile?

We have a large shared mail box with seperately locking boxes. Unless they had a key their is no way they could have opened it.

Sorry, I didn't explain that very well. It's one large box but each individual's "mailbox" is in a completely separated chamber of the larger box. Each has a seperately key and is completely sealed from the others. So, I don't see how anyone could have stolen anything without having our key or physically breaking in.

If it was the law you would have received the contents something else went wrong, like the mail man. But you see if anything was illegal, you aint gonna pursue the issue and they knew this. That's my guess

Nothing is illegal.

Check your pm's....

Let me qualify my post below. I didn't have any knowledge of where you package was coming from. Maybe a mistake by me. I was just saying that if it was illegal contents they would not take it, that way.

Hopefully I didn't give the wrong idea here with my post. So sorry if I did.....respect !

Back