Package delay time at customs?

panzers

Hello all
I'm waiting on an order from a board sponsor. The ****** tracking says it was processed through ***** facility about two weeks ago. It hasn't arrived nor have I received a seizure letter. Previous orders never took more than ***** days at the ***** sorting facility. In your experience, have you had delays this long where it doesn't appear to have left the first sorting facility? Or do you believe it is most likely seized? If it has been seized that's fine, it's part of the game. Just wondering what your experience tells you about a 2 week delay in *****.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a couple sit for about that long in *****. No tracking activity at all and then boom, at my door. A ******* is more typical though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not extremely common to take more than a week, but also not unheard of. Customs may be a bit backed up due to being shut down during a national holiday while international orders were still arriving. My best guess.

So I have heard it both ways. I have had it sent to my door in the past but have also heard people say they get Separate mail boxes. Any advise since we are talking about deliveries???

You may need a seperate mail box if you have one seized by customs. They will not reship to the same address after that. I don't see any other reason. They aren't really any safer IMO.

If it has been seized, you will need a new address for future delivery. Most sources will not reship to the same address, if they have a reship policy at all.

Customs can be nerve wrecking. I know it's hard to hear to try and chill and wait. I'll tell you, I've been in both ends. Sometimes it just sits in customs, BUT sometimes you get that piece of paper that you can wipe your ass with. No worries bro

Hey megatron, I apologize. I know enough to not discuss sources and their methods or timeframes. I didn't think it was a prob to talk about mail in general. Feel free to delete post if u want.

Hey megatron, I apologize. I know enough to not discuss sources and their methods or timeframes. I didn't think it was a prob to talk about mail in general. Feel free to delete post if u want.

It is OK to talk about this in general, but err on the side of caution when providing details around ordering and shipping.

Here's my general RULE of thumb - which was also the same before I became a rep for P.S.L..

I always focus on the general guid lines... from the time it "leaves" - to the expected delivery time-span... "Point A to point B."

Tracking numbers can look like they've stopped at that point you're mentioning... and then shoot - right back into the normal flow right after that point.

I'm not sure what sponsor panzers is using - but it doesn't mater... this would apply to all...

We've all done the same thing ... tracking every movement - I think some have even chased down the mail man a time or two -
(in the early days - there have been times I've wanted to)...

But anyhow - I've learned it's best - not to worry about all the time in the middle - nun of that time matters... just point A to point B. :biggthump

I have a question... when you go to check the tracking number, does this show up on anyone's computer?

Basically, can anyone tell that you've been following the tracking?

If so, this would make it harder when denying all knowledge of a parcel that's been seized.

Bros,
For anyone who wants to know, I received my package today. SO, it CAN sit for 2+ weeks at customs. FYI.

Bros,
For anyone who wants to know, I received my package today. SO, it CAN sit for 2+ weeks at customs. FYI.

There are also times... where everything has moved past this point - but you just won't see the detailed tracking like
you would with FEDX or UPS...

I currently have something unrelated to AAS that is being delivered certified mail - and it's the same thing... where I see
the original drop off point - but won't see any of the movement after that, until the day I receive it.

That's great you received everything panzers... thanks for the update!

Back