package got seized by cust.

nattydread

"EASY SKANKIN"
got letter from customs on tuesday saying that they have my gear etc etc etc. e mailed source because they said they would reship if this happened , anyways i have not recieved a reply and for some reason their website is down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF do i do now or should i just chalk this up with the other bad experiances in my GD life. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

u shipping to cally? anything other than east coast is a big risk!

sorry to hear that!!!

all you can do is suck it up. its the gamble we risk every time. keep trying to contact your source. I had this happen to me once and the re-sent package came a year later.

i thought i was getting gear from a good well known source but with the no reply to my e mail and their site no longer up i feel like theses guys scamed me.

With so many good ug places right here its tough for me to fathom loosing something to customs.

JMHO and sorry for your loss but i wouldnt feel comfortable with customs having ones address.......

gator

gator , tell me about it i cleaned house real good right after i got the letter. not even a cotton swab in this house any more.

nattydread said:
gator , tell me about it i cleaned house real good right after i got the letter. not even a cotton swab in this house any more.
Good deal man. Customs is so busy and shorthanded I doubt you have to worry but I keep my place spotless no matter what. If im atkin a shot.....it aint at my house....call me paranoid...i call it taking precautions.
God forbid we use things that may make us gain weight, feel a lil stronger or amybe a lil more athletic.

Good cal.
gator

Last edited:
gator_mclusky said:
God forbid we use things that may make us gain weight, feel a lil stronger or amybe a lil more athletic.

Good cal.
gator

haha i laughed out loud after reading this

na ordered omna's to try them out for my next cycle. but i guess that went out the window. gonna have to keep on using mex gear. (not that i dont love mex gear) just wanted to try something new

they could of been working on site

custums normally dont follow up just dont respond to the letter

dont have anything else shipped to that address for awhile its probally flagged

Back