Pain from QV Enth? No shit!

STANG 98

When referring to the pain associated w/ the QV Enth., is everyone referring to pain while injecting or post-injection pain. Because I took a quad shot on Monday. By Tuesday night, I could hardly walk on ithe damn thing. Had to put a heating pad on it to try and loosen things up. Here it is Wednedsday; the pain has subsided slightly, but now my quad is swelling and turning red. Back to the heating pad. Just wondering of this is the pain everyone is referring to, if I'm going to have to endure this every week, and can I minimize it by curtting it w/ some fina or QV EQ? Thanks, bros. My leg is killing me.

DJ_rockett said:
ouch bro, reactions suck. Hope it quiets down soon for ya

Didn't you have a similar reaction not too long ago, bro? I was gonna get in touch with you about this anyway. I might as well do it now.

ive had two reactions just like this and ive been using the same bottle for four weeks. dont know what there is about tose two in particular but its f#@kin painful! swells and is red and hella sore for 2-3 days but thats it.

no pain here!
I use it for on-site injects Jugs and 10 cc vials...
I'm weird!

maybe you hit a nerve was it lower quad you injected?

DangerousGrounds said:
no pain here!
I use it for on-site injects Jugs and 10 cc vials...
I'm weird!

maybe you hit a nerve was it lower quad you injected?

Nah, mid-quad, DG. Went in smooth as hell. No pain whatsoever. Not until the following night. I've hit a nerve once before and it was a different pain than this.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Yes the QV Enan. does have a bit of a sting to it, just mix it with some EQ and you will be fine.

That's what I was thinkin' Buff. I used to do once/week injections for the EQ and the Enth. 400 mg EQ on Thurs., 500 mg Enth, on Mon. I'm thinking of splitting them up into two per week, Mon. & Thurs., one cc of each in the same injection.

Splitting those in half makes good sense from a pain aspect as well as more even blood concentrations. Good luck

yo i just finished a bottle of UG ethanate and this shit was very painfull, it left meatballs on my ass, but what i was doin was mixing it with ICN's and spliting the shots, like i would load my pin and inject half in one cheek and half in the other, it helps spred the pain out. I also love delt shots i was doin those also

for me the pain got worse every time i used it... to the point my ass hurt so much i couldnt sleep on my back or sit down for a few minutes. i tried cutting it with deca, shaking them up together in the same pin hoping it'd cut the pain... no luck. try it though, it can't hurt

I gotta agree, QV enan hurts. Im considering switchin to ICN's for the second half of my cycle. Every glute shot iv done hurt for a few days and had a red lump sittin there for the first 2 days. Just did a quad today, gonna see how that plays out.

STANG 98 said:
When referring to the pain associated w/ the QV Enth., is everyone referring to pain while injecting or post-injection pain. Because I took a quad shot on Monday. By Tuesday night, I could hardly walk on ithe damn thing. Had to put a heating pad on it to try and loosen things up. Here it is Wednedsday; the pain has subsided slightly, but now my quad is swelling and turning red. Back to the heating pad. Just wondering of this is the pain everyone is referring to, if I'm going to have to endure this every week, and can I minimize it by curtting it w/ some fina or QV EQ? Thanks, bros. My leg is killing me.

Yeah, the notorious QV pain refers to after the injection, not during.

I never felt a thing going in, but often the next day there'd be some soreness that felt like a deep muscle bruise. I never got any redness or swelling, but I always cut it with deca. Sometimes the soreness would last almost a week, so with bi-weekly injections I'd have two aching injection sites at the same time.

I especially liked the way I'd bang the right quad injection site against the steering wheel of my car every time I got in or out of it...

So, yeah, next time cut the enanthate with some EQ or tren or salad oil or Mobil 1 or something. :)

--dave

the one thing i hate the most is when you do a delt shot and it hurts really bad, and you go to the bar and one of your buddies give you a heavy pat on the sholder when you say wutsup

The 1st time I shot it I was punished,got a temp of 103.9 ended up going to the er cause of the temp,I just gave that shit away

I had zero probs, how much did you shoot?

Funny joke ;) but please any newbies, do not thin it out with mobil 1, its deadly.

Back