Pain is Temporary - Glory Last Forever

Adebisi

No pain - No gain
Lenght: 175cm
Weight: 80 kg

here are my current shape and some pictures with not the best posing guy hehe... well still 6 month to competition... what you think?

going to compete in -80kg junior here in sweden. it will be my first competition hopefully i learn alot and maybe win the trophy next year

Last edited:
and some more over here... i promise guys i'will take leg shots to in the week.. dont worry :shoot2:

Last edited:
Cardiff_Muscle said:
outstanding brolly! Seperation is there the upper body looks well dialed in. How about the leg shots?

legs are still lagging bro but i am working very hard with them.. will put up some leg shots in the week :)

Hey whatsup Adebisi I see your still at it :D I can't see the pics ??? but interested in ya progress...I remember you when you were 160lbs!! #:D

I'm no rocket scientist but I'm guessing you did a cutting cycle :D Ur back looks insaaaaaane!!!!

What did you run to get down to single digit bf% I'd say your about 8%

Lucky13 said:
I'm no rocket scientist but I'm guessing you did a cutting cycle :D Ur back looks insaaaaaane!!!!

What did you run to get down to single digit bf% I'd say your about 8%

hehe you are guessing correct bro :) winstrol and anavar in my cutting cycle.. yes i am about 8% i think but i havent measured. 25mg Winstrol (winny) + 50mg anavar.

hehe thanks bro :) well pieces is starting to coming.

damn bro...looking pretty jacked there...keep your pants on though...there's a pic up there..eh..little too close to the pee-pee for me

but nice work nontheless

thanks guys :) does something lag in my upperbody.. i mean something that i have to work more on?

You have very good genetics man. If wanted to be picky, I'd say you need larger traps and maybe some more tricep development and only because your biceps are a very strong point.

wow

Fuck you look wonderful! Incredible taper....and you are majorly cut! Great work! Looking forward to seeing the legs!

outlawtas2 said:
You have very good genetics man. If wanted to be picky, I'd say you need larger traps and maybe some more tricep development and only because your biceps are a very strong point.

thanks bro :) i just fucking love everything that has to do with bodybuilding, tan, workout, nutrition, yes my trapz lags a little.. triceps is very good but a little bit after my biceps thats true.

thanks guys :) what you think my chances are for my first competition if you look only to my upper body? legs pics will come in the week promise

Back