Pain is Temporary - Glory Last Forever

I can't believe the progress you've made in the upper body. like everyone says, bring the wheels up to speed and you'll be set.

hey buddy, u look sick...i dont know how your 175lbs when i am in fact like 165 and it looks like you out weigh me by like 30 pounds...anyways nice work buddy.

You need to work on your posing and you need to bring up those legs! Other than that though you look amazing though.

If your legs respond as well as your upper body, then thumbs up to you. Legs are 50% of your body, train it just as hard.

Thanks everyone :blue:

sorry but i dont have any good genetics in my legs hehe only the upperbody responds very good :goof:

i am hitting the legs so hard i can and people are saying to me that they are growing and i am feeling it.. my panties is very tight hehe :) still need much much more worked.. only problem is i have a big knee injury. i have had 2 surgerys and now my front korsband is off and i am training the leg anyway so it isent so easy for me. it hurts but as you all now NO PAIN - NO GAIN

So I checked your name on the boards and checked all the threads you started and checked all your pictures.........you been on the juice for a wile now, it seems its working out for you - Solid base to begin with and solid base now!

What I cant figure out is how many cycles - Was it 2 or 3 cycles now you did. Can you tell me what you did........just trying to gain a mental picture of how much for how much.

Thanks!

VooDooMan said:
So I checked your name on the boards and checked all the threads you started and checked all your pictures.........you been on the juice for a wile now, it seems its working out for you - Solid base to begin with and solid base now!

What I cant figure out is how many cycles - Was it 2 or 3 cycles now you did. Can you tell me what you did........just trying to gain a mental picture of how much for how much.

Thanks!

i have been juicing for 1 year and 2 months now... here is my cycle history

Cycles

1. Anavar + Turinabol 40mg + 40mg: 6weeks cycle

2. Testo e + tbol 500mg ew + 50mg front 5weeks : 12 weeks cycle

3. Testo e + Deca 500mg ew + 400mg : 12 weeks

4. Anavar + winstrol 40mg + 25mg : 6 weeks cycle

Stats Now

BF: 7% = with a caliper in the gym last weekend
Weight: 81.5kg 1 week ago
lengh: 174.5cm

:biggthump

Adebisi said:
i have been juicing for 1 year and 2 months now... here is my cycle history

Cycles

1. Anavar + Turinabol 40mg + 40mg: 6weeks cycle

2. Testo e + tbol 500mg ew + 50mg front 5weeks : 12 weeks cycle

3. Testo e + Deca 500mg ew + 400mg : 12 weeks

4. Anavar + winstrol 40mg + 25mg : 6 weeks cycle

Stats Now

BF: 7% = with a caliper in the gym last weekend
Weight: 81.5kg 1 week ago
lengh: 174.5cm

:biggthump

Got any recent pictures...........Becuase the pictures I seen of you are great. You really do inspire people!

Great job man!
I guess you made lots of mass grains from the test Tbol and deca,
How did you like the anavar and winny?!

Great job!
thanks

VooDooMan said:
Got any recent pictures...........Becuase the pictures I seen of you are great. You really do inspire people!

Great job man!
I guess you made lots of mass grains from the test Tbol and deca,
How did you like the anavar and winny?!

Great job!
thanks

no not any new pictures yet but in 2weeks i can take new shots when i get my real cam no mobile shit... thansk bro :) or well i have to pictures i haven posted and they are like 3 weeks ago... pictures taken after 2 sets dumbell shoulders press... yeah baby little pump.. and of course the BEFORE PICTURE OF ME HEHE SO FUNNY!
yes the test e and test deca is what gave me the most mass gains... anavar and Winstrol (winny) is a fucking speciall for me.. i fell in love with the sexyest cycle's with no doubt... crazy vascularity - great hardness and no water. its the shit!

Keep it up guys!

Last edited:
VooDooMan said:

Thanks!
bump

Adebisi said:
no not any new pictures yet but in 2weeks i can take new shots when i get my real cam no mobile shit... thansk bro :) or well i have to pictures i haven posted and they are like 3 weeks ago... pictures taken after 2 sets dumbell shoulders press... yeah baby little pump.. and of course the BEFORE PICTURE OF ME HEHE SO FUNNY!
yes the test e and test deca is what gave me the most mass gains... anavar and Winstrol (winny) is a fucking speciall for me.. i fell in love with the sexyest cycle's with no doubt... crazy vascularity - great hardness and no water. its the shit!

Keep it up guys!

Man your looking FUCKING GREAT!
I love your build.......Its obvious that size comes with steroid use, but keeping the gains and working hard during steroids aids in development!

How much muslce you put on with those test deca cycles?!

I want ot run anavar / Winstrol (winny) cycle my self but I am worried about my liver and cholesteral!
I ran anavar at 80mg/day for 6 week + clen and I got SO CUT and muscles were SO HARD.......but never anavar and winny!
Might not be the smartest!

Great fucking job man, best of luck to you!!

Did you check your liver values before and after the anavar winny?!

I want to try that out oo but increase the anavar to 80mg/day and 40-50mg/day winny
8 weeks for anavar and 4-6 weeks for the winny

Cutting cycle.......But I am worried about the Winstrol (winny) distroying my cholestral and liver values!

I would add clen to the stack too!

Thanks

Adebisi said:
Hello guys

here are 2 pictures from last week 5 weeks out.. ill take new shots on wendsday then ill post them here... i know i am behind but i just drop the test 2days ago so with the time i am going to drop the water from my body... the thing is i have noticed muscle gain thats so fucking weird in a precontest diet lol... :)

tell me what you think?

well it looks much better irl because i took this shots with my mobile... anyway start hitting me so i can work my as of last 5 weeks... :spank:

weight: 82kg

looked jacked my man, whats your current cycle, how much cardio and whats your diet like

peace

Back