painful injections after switchin to diff. UL

JIVETURKEYS77

little history of my previous injections. i have always injected in the glutes - left and right - generally in the same area ....... over the past 2.5 months i have been thru 3 vials using this same area with no problems....1 sus, 1 deca, 1 test e.......my problem is that this past mon i started another vial of test e from a different UL (same mg & ml) and the next day my right ass cheek felt like somebody beat it with a hmmer...by wednesday i was a little swollen and the side of my thigh was red lookin with a little bruisin around the swelled up area....kinda looked like a rash.....i thought maybe i jus hit somethin so thurs i injected the left side and sure nuff its doin the same thing.......the pain and swellen is not even where i injected....but its sore there too.......mondays injection caused swellin (about the size of my hand when i hold it out flat) to go down the side of my thigh and thursdays injection seems to be causing swellen up higher closer to my belt line towards the crack of my ass.......any ideas? cambridge test e 250@500/wk is what im on....help me out i cant hardly sit down or bend over w/o my ass burning....

edit: btw, the right side (side i sinjected monday) is alot better now....not really sore anymore but i still dont feel good about usin it this comin monday cause it still a little red where is was swollen.
What to do?

Last edited:
could this just be bad gear? ive been told cambridge was a reputable lab........i have another new vial of it......should i just try it.....id hate for anywhere else on my body to swell up and look like my glutes and the side of my leg does......wtf!

id go to the doc if its not better yet, sounds like it could be an abcess from the gear not being filtered or sterilized correctly.

If you have options, you should go with the UG that agrees best with you. They probably use some substance (type of oil, ba content, ...) that causes some discomfort. Personally, I don't really mind. I had the same issue with an UG, but after a week (of ED injection), my body got used to it and every shot felt normal again.

ill say this.......somethin aint right with this stuff!! the right side (last mondays shot) is completlety healed up 100% no soreness or swelling anymore, but the left side (last thurs. shot) has given me fits this weekend....swollen up next to my beltline up to my lower back and been hard to walk and impossible to sit comfortably and i had to sleep on my belly sat night....i laid up all day yesterday icing and heating it with good results as of last night...my lower back got a little swollen and still is but not throbbin anymore....my temp stayed around 99-100 yesterday too.......also today i dont have a temp......so i think ima give this side a couple days bfore i go to doc.....i mean what the hell would i tell him anyways? lol

i guess my plans of 5 more weeks on is outta the question huh? lol

guess ill start over next year n let this shit get outta my body and go have some blood work done or somethin

thanks for the replies and beware of cambridge!

Back