Painful lump on glute after one cc of test e should be concerned?

Neal2300

So I started my first test e cycle about a week an a half ago. First I injected into my delts everything went fine. 4 days ago I did my next injection of 1cc in my right glute after the injection I went to go train and everything went fine. However the next morning I woke up with a soli lump on my glute and it's painful whenever I touch it. It's been 4 days since injection should I be concerned?

If everything was sterile and you used alcohol swabs you're probably ok , chances are it's gonna turn into a rash and get itchy , if it itches it's definitely not infected. . You most likely didn't get the injection deep enough, best off to use a. 1.5 inch needle and hold the syringe steady, I had the same problem a few times live and learn.

Sounds like technique. I always had bad luck pinning my glute. I finally came to realize that I can't inject in my glute because I can't reach it properly. Some people have longer arms and this is no problem. If you don't have long arms or someone that can pin it for you..then just do delts and quads.

Sounds like technique. I always had bad luck pinning my glute. I finally came to realize that I can't inject in my glute because I can't reach it properly. Some people have longer arms and this is no problem. If you don't have long arms or someone that can pin it for you..then just do delts and quads.

Same goes for me, i cant inject glutes at all, it is extremely painful for days after. Everywhere else is never an issue.

Back