painful prop?

james

hi guys

as you will know i am fairly new to home brew

so far i have made..

test/en 250mg/ml.....3%BA 5%BB

tren/ace 100mg/ml....3%BA 10%BB (maybe 15% BB but i cant remember)

EQ 500mg/ml............2%BA

all of these were great, no pain...good gains (better than some pharma grade IMO)

but the prop i made kills me!!

i made it 100mg/ml 2%BA 20%BB

3ml shot in the delt and i was crying for nearly a week!

i tried it again this week in a new site and the same result:(

am i using too much BB?

will using less stop the pain, or will it crash?

I am in a dilema as i get drug tested and can only afford to use test/prop from now onwards, so no chance of diluting it

i thought about making it 50mg/ml, but as its all i dare use, i would be using loads of the stuff to get my required dosage

any help would be much apreciated

cheers guys..james

This could just be a matter of injection volume. 3cc of prop in one area would make anyone sore. Try just using 2cc/inject.

james said:
I am in a dilema as i get drug tested and can only afford to use test/prop from now onwards, so no chance of diluting it
You get drug tested or steroid tested?

From what I understand, testosterone propionate perhaps doesn't hurt when you put it into ethyl oleate instead of oil. There is a brand of testosterone propionate that does this and guys say that it doesn't hurt.

mranak said:
You get drug tested or steroid tested?

From what I understand, testosterone propionate perhaps doesn't hurt when you put it into ethyl oleate instead of oil. There is a brand of testosterone propionate that does this and guys say that it doesn't hurt.

Very true, plus you can homebrew it with EO and get 200mg/ml easy.

i play american football here in england

yes i get performance enhanced drug tested

I have heard of EO

i think its what viromone is made with

its very expensive isnt it...but no need for BA and BB?

You might be able to make your own testosterone-propionate-in-ethyl-oleate. Not sure, but you probably wouldn't need BB since ethyl oleate is itself a solvent. Ethyl oleate doesn't subsitute for BA, although 2% BA shouldn't be painful for you.

What hurts with test prop is ... test prop. But the ethyl oleate apparently makes it painless for most users.

james said:
i play american football here in england

yes i get performance enhanced drug tested

I have heard of EO

i think its what viromone is made with

its very expensive isnt it...but no need for BA and BB?
Yes it's expensive but you can offset the cost somewhat by the fact that you are getting double the concentration (or possibly higher) in the same volume of carrier.

Back