parabolan, tren acetate, 2nd cycle???

gettinstrong

im interested in using this for my 2nd cycle, anyone used this and could tell me the pros and cons, how much to take, if its any good etc?, thanks

hey bro no offence but.....if u dont know these simple questions u should not be considereing gear , specially tren , definatley not a beginers drug.

hit the search button , im sure ull find all the info ur lookin for .

gettinstrong said:
im interested in using this for my 2nd cycle, anyone used this and could tell me the pros and cons, how much to take, if its any good etc?, thanks

you think a bench shirt is cheating but not AAS???

yeh a bench shirt is cheating as are neumatic levers attached to ur arms lifting the weight for u, steroids r a supplement like creatine or pro hormones, fair enough they work better than creatine, but a supp nevertheless.
as for tren, i have read about it but i simply wanted peoples opinions and experiences from it.

If this is your second cycle, you shouldnt even be considering Tren. Unless you're getting the stuff for free.

haha , so were u gonna use tren by its self bro ????cuase thats what it sounded like when u just said about test en. instead.

I don't have a problem with anyone using tren on a second cycle. Go right ahead. I feel it's a good thing to try something different and see if you react better to it. I used tren on my second cycle, being cheaper than deca and all (well over here it is), and had no problems.

However you need to do plenty more research.

I used 75EOD for 8 weeks, and stacked it with test.

Back