parabolan?

jonnym

parabolan, I know everyone's gonna say you cant get it anymore but you can make it with the right kit. I'm looking for more info on this steroid but don't seem to find any detailed info. in the 'drug profiles' section. Does anyone have any info on side effects, general info, potency or any personal experience they'de share. I have a buddy that's in his third week and he's had big gains, with virtually no sides.

Parabolan per say was from a company in negma france which was discontinued many years ago, if you can get legit parabolan it is way over its effective date

get your self a conversion kit and some finaplix and boom

Trenbolone acetate, ester is a little different but same active ingredient
injection is best if EOD at most, some like ED injections

this is a very common procedure these days and it is much cheaper than buying it from such companies as ttokkyo ...

that's exactly how im getting it, but I'm kinda nervous about taking something made in someones house. I'm new to the roid world but is it common for people to make stuff like this and take it safe and effectively?

Hey Conan35 have you ever done parabolan made that way? and if you did what were your results like?

jonnym said:
Hey Conan35 have you ever done parabolan made that way? and if you did what were your results like?

many of us have done tren acetate (not parabolan) that way.
Not difficult to do and very effective, bro.
Just follow the instructions...

you could make trenbolone enanthate, that would be exactly like parabolan... Well, the ester is different but the half-life and weight is about the same so, I figure you wouldn't feel the difference at all.

On another note, I see that a lot of people are converting their Finaplix into injectable Trenbolone Acetate. That's just wrong for a few reasons. First they don't know the solubility of Tren Acetate and don't make the right ratio of BA, BB, Oil and Tren. They also oxide the hormone by baking the vial at the end...

rEHB said:
you could make trenbolone enanthate, that would be exactly like parabolan... Well, the ester is different but the half-life and weight is about the same so, I figure you wouldn't feel the difference at all.

On another note, I see that a lot of people are converting their Finaplix into injectable Trenbolone Acetate. That's just wrong for a few reasons. First they don't know the solubility of Tren Acetate and don't make the right ratio of BA, BB, Oil and Tren. They also oxide the hormone by baking the vial at the end...

Mmm, we have a guru here...

rEHB said:

Actually, converting fina has become a pretty standard practice. There are well tested methods to convert your pellets into a high quality injectible.

E-Swift25 said:
Actually, converting fina has become a pretty standard practice. There are well tested methods to convert your pellets into a high quality injectible.

You'd be quite surprised to see what you're injecting. I say, stick to tested powder, usp grade oil, work with high quality tools and do not bake or do not bake with the oil in presence of oxygen.

I have made tren from the kits twice. I baked it once and the other time I didn't bake it, honestly I didn't notice any differences at all, just good quality fina imo. I have also tried the tren made by qv and I was not impressed at all. To expensive and cant say that the results were any better or even as good as the batches I made myself

jb28ca said:
I have made tren from the kits twice. I baked it once and the other time I didn't bake it, honestly I didn't notice any differences at all, just good quality fina imo. I have also tried the tren made by qv and I was not impressed at all. To expensive and cant say that the results were any better or even as good as the batches I made myself

Enough said.

better to make it yourself and cheaper. i'm to lazy to try making my own. with time it may come to you. tren doesn't compare to parabolon IMO.

Back