Paranoid on Clen

Prana

Ladies... I want to start another cycle of clen. only problem is that when I'm on it, I get paranoid that everyone (esp. at work) knows I'm on "something". Mainly due to shakey hands and how euphoric I get on it. Does anyone else feel paranoid on it and like they have to explain themselves? and if someone asks why you're shakey what do you tell them?

Ive never taken clen but I feel paranoid when Im on a cycle at the gym. I feel like all the trainers can tell. Oh and then when Im out and my voice starts cracking, I think everyone knows. I just keep telling people I must be coming down with something. Everyone must think I have the weakest immune system or something. Chelsea

yeah i usually take my clen and t3 in the morning...suffer the sides at work and am usually ok when i go to the gym in the evening...sweat like a fricken pig though...

Im sweating like a pig in the gym, but im only on T3 and ephedrine.

On the paranoid point, im paranoid ALL the time. if a car is following too close i change lanes, like the other day, i was changing lanes and the car behind me changed at the same time, i freaked out, and changed again. im paranoid if i THINK im being followed and i always have a feeling that im being watched.

its all because of what i enjoy, bodybuilding at all costs. you know what i mean.

chichy

Prana said:
Ladies... I want to start another cycle of clen. only problem is that when I'm on it, I get paranoid that everyone (esp. at work) knows I'm on "something". Mainly due to shakey hands and how euphoric I get on it. Does anyone else feel paranoid on it and like they have to explain themselves? and if someone asks why you're shakey what do you tell them?

yea, clen has that side effect. i dont personally get that one but i get a few others. upset stomach, sweating, and every now and then ill get this uneasy feeling where somethings wrong but i just dont know what. its the price we pay to attain our goals... dont worry about it just stick it out. chances are the thought "oh my god shes on clenbuterol!" is the last thing that people at your work are thinking.

Re: Re: Paranoid on Clen

faze said:
yea, clen has that side effect. i dont personally get that one but i get a few others. upset stomach, sweating, and every now and then ill get this uneasy feeling where somethings wrong but i just dont know what. its the price we pay to attain our goals... dont worry about it just stick it out. chances are the thought "oh my god shes on clenbuterol!" is the last thing that people at your work are thinking.

sorry to bump this old post but I just found it and I kinda feel relieved now.

Its 3am and I'm kinda freaking out. I feel depressed and I dont know why, I did pull my muscle today and i hate when that happens but still.

I'm sweating too which doesnt exactly help me fall asleep.

"uneasy feeling where somethings wrong but i just dont know what"
this is exactly how I've been feeling all day today.

on the other hand I hardly think I ever give a shit of what others might think. Besides if they think you are wierd, drugs is always a good excuse to use. I just come clean, that way people know it's not your brain that's causing it.

Back