pct after 2.5 years of blast&c***se

Hudy

Hello guyz, been on for +- 2.5 year and wanted to come off, been on 200 mg tst /weekly for 3 months now I am on trt dose 150+-mg/ weekly.

I am using hcg from today and been wondering if the pct will do a comeback to a normal fsh lh tst stage for me.

But i dont want to be usin clomid.

So the options I am looking at are triptorelin or HMG, this is when I come here and beg you for your advice/experiences with triptorelin/hmg based PCTs.

If you got any info, please I would be happy if u write it down. Thank you and have a nice day !

been thinking about these options :

3 week after last shot of tst E
before pct hcg is shot 500/weekly and then hcg+hmg and then hmg only (10 shots of 75iu)
exemestane 25/12.5/12.5/12.5 e2d
tamox 20/20/15/10

3 week after last shot of tst E
before pct hcg is done
10 days of exemestane
triptorelin 100 mcg one shot
and immediately tamox 20/20/20/20

Hello guyz, been on for +- 2.5 year and wanted to come off, been on 200 mg tst /weekly for 3 months now I am on trt dose 150+-mg/ weekly.

I am using hcg from today and been wondering if the pct will do a comeback to a normal fsh lh tst stage for me.

But i dont want to be usin clomid.

So the options I am looking at are triptorelin or HMG, this is when I come here and beg you for your advice/experiences with triptorelin/hmg based PCTs.

If you got any info, please I would be happy if u write it down. Thank you and have a nice day !

Sounds like you are doing the right thing for now and winding down your test dosage, and starting HCG.

>>>But i dont want to be usin clomid.<<< That just radically lowered your chance of success.

The typical thing to do would be a Power PCT with a run of HCG for at least 10 days 1,000 IU per day (for your extended use case you might want to lengthen this to 15 or 20 days, and monitor ball size and testosterone production via blood testing to see when to stop). Then follow up with clomid/nolva PCT.

With what you wrote >>>before pct hcg is shot 500/weekly<<< that doesn't seem like anywhere near enough. I think in this case HCG is going to be your best friend.

I have heard of triptorelin, and it is supposed to be a one & done type shot, but I have not seen anybody's experience with it, so can't help there.

One other thing is look at IGF1-LR3, Dread Pirate Roberts used this in combo with the HCG/PCT and came off after multiple years.

Back