PCT after first cycle - low test 300mg per week + 6 weeks of anavar 60mg + HGH

adifinet

Hi All,

I've just completed 12 weeks low dose 300mg per week test e and been doing Anavar 60mg per day for the last 6 weeks. Done with the test last week and planning to keep taking the Anavar for another week. So basically I'm in the 2 weeks bridge before I start my PCT. I already got legit Clomid and Nolva on hand. Been doing HCG 500iu twice a week throughout the cycle and arimidex 0.5 eod. My questions are:

- due to the low dose test I was on if I should be taking standard PCT dosage of Clomid and Nolva? and what would be the ideal dosage.
- How should I dose HCG and arimidex in the two weeks bridge before PCT?
- if any of you suggests adding anything to PCT other than what I already have in hand (clomid, Nolva)

It is my understanding that PCT should start 2 weeks after I stop the test and last for 4 weeks. I'm still on the HGH 3iu a day.

Really need good advice since I'm a newbie. Thank you all.

Hi All,

I've just completed 12 weeks low dose 300mg per week test e and been doing Anavar 60mg per day for the last 6 weeks. Done with the test last week and planning to keep taking the Anavar for another week. So basically I'm in the 2 weeks bridge before I start my PCT. I already got legit Clomid and Nolva on hand. Been doing HCG 500iu twice a week throughout the cycle and arimidex 0.5 eod. My questions are:

- due to the low dose test I was on if I should be taking standard PCT dosage of Clomid and Nolva? and what would be the ideal dosage.
- How should I dose HCG and arimidex in the two weeks bridge before PCT?
- if any of you suggests adding anything to PCT other than what I already have in hand (clomid, Nolva)

It is my understanding that PCT should start 2 weeks after I stop the test and last for 4 weeks. I'm still on the HGH 3iu a day.

Really need good advice since I'm a newbie. Thank you all.

If I read the FAQ properly...

300mg of test will still shut you down, regardless of dose your body detects the introduced test and stops its own production, just like being on pain killers - your body stops producing endorphins hence the painful withdrawals.

Anavar still shuts up down, even if it is mild compared to other drugs my research suggests it will still shut you down, especially with the test along side.

Granted I haven't even ran a cycle yet but I've been reading a lot and I would see no harm in running a normal PCT dose and not cutting the dose down due to the low dose of test.

Like I said in just regurgitating from the FAQ thread...

If I read the FAQ properly...

300mg of test will still shut you down, regardless of dose your body detects the introduced test and stops its own production, just like being on pain killers - your body stops producing endorphins hence the painful withdrawals.

Anavar still shuts up down, even if it is mild compared to other drugs my research suggests it will still shut you down, especially with the test along side.

Granted I haven't even ran a cycle yet but I've been reading a lot and I would see no harm in running a normal PCT dose and not cutting the dose down due to the low dose of test.

Like I said in just regurgitating from the FAQ thread...

And you're absolutely correct.

Normal PCT as planned OP. :)

Back