PCT- No Libido Help!!!

i see what your friend is saying-i just disagree-a low dose of like 150mg-200mg a week-wouldnt have inhibited how the test would effect you at all-IMO

and you would still have your johnson-and be feeling better my way

To my knowledge that is right.

Hey Guys, I started PCT this past Saturday I am currently running Nolva at 40mg per day and Clomid at 100mg per day. This is the first time I am using Nolva for PCT and have always had good results with Clomid alone. To make a long story short ever since I started I have zero libido. I've been with my girl for 7 years now so it's not like things are on fire, but I have had not had one thought about sex since Saturday. What are your opinions about dropping the Nolva and going with straight Clomid? It always worked before and I'm starting to think the Nolva is the problem.

this dosing pattern.... commonly reccomended... IS LUDICROUS.

50mg/day max on clomid.. 25mg is probably sufficient for most.

there is conflicting evidence as to how effective tamoxifen for PCT (certainly post progestins it is a bad idea). there is some evidence for stacking but that dose is rediculous.

pramipexole or cabergoline (cabaser or dostinex ONLY) would be useful in restoring libido. And can be beneficial adjunct in testosterone restoral.

low dose exemestane or AIFM tends to be quite suitable with clomid (mitigating some of the E issues-- from HPGA restore as T convert at peak of release rises.. also offsetting low T in beginning-- where as one should know clomiphene is exerting its agonist effects as well)

Back