Peeling skin on injection site?

mike428

Hey all - I can't seem to find anything regarding this online.

Two weeks ago did a ventro-glute injection of test e 250 mg. (4th cycle, I'm experienced on this). A few days later, the site became really red, swollen, and hurt like hell. (This is 8 weeks being on this gear, and probably the 5th shot from this vial).

Haven't had that much pain since my very first injections during first cycle. Figured it was just an injection gone in the wrong place. Moving on, two weeks later, the swelling and redness has gone away. I've pinned 3 other sites - but the ventro-glute site where I had the swelling, redness, and pain, I'm beginning to see flaky/peeling skin for the past few days.

Thoughts? I had a fever a week after that pin, and a cough that's slowly subdued. But I think that's coincidental as my whole house got sick recently.

Flaky peeling skin indicates that the swelling in your ventro-glute site has gone down, nothing to worry about, put some lotion on it to keep the skin hydrated and dont pick at it, just let it fall naturally.

Nailed it boss.

This one s done w o me having fun about molting to avoid a bacterial flesh eating decease requiring a plug be removed from the glute. A divet if you will.

Damn it Milt...buzz kill.

OP gtg. Take 2 more pin s before u re visit the spot and go eat.

Back