peep this homies....tren, low test, npp, with a dbol start and possible var end.

Norsegod

Gym=My Drug
So, I'm about to run another blast. I began one, but had to shut it down due to unfortunate life circumstances(cheating whore I was living with). Now, I'm ready to go again. Here is what I'm thinking. Is it overkill? More questions to follow the layout....

Test prop@250mg/week
Tren Ace@400mg/week
Npp@350mg/week
Dbol@50mg/day for the first 3-4 weeks
And IF I run the var it'll be my usual dosing protocol;
Var@100mg/day for the last 6-8 weeks.
Planning this to be right around 13 weeks. Now,I have heard many people say that you shouldn't run tren that long, but I can always end it earlier if need be. I am also concerned about deca dick that the nandrolone is known to cause. My logic was that the androgenic power of the tren will counter that, but not sure. Plus,caber is also known to boost libido....would this be enough? I love me some fuckin' of 'dat 'dar 'dem dirty sluts, and I would like to continue with that good ol'time. Is this too much 19 nor gear at once? Do I really need the orals? Should I just do one or the other or say fuck them both?

Any advice is welcome and I thank you brothers in advance for taking the time to help a honky out.

Not experienced with tren, I'm just about to start npp. But this is more of a question than advice. But, why would two 19nors be different to just say running tren ace at 750mg??

Tren is two powerful and I'm running the npp more for joint support, but I figured if I'm going to run a low dose of it anyway, why not try a medial dose and see what it does together. I've been seeing a lot of guys trying both, but haven't read much on feedback so I am curious.

Plus,750 mg of tren is a lot of a powerful substance. I've just began messing with tren, but I have done quite a few cycles and I'm not that ballsy yet. Plus, more isn't always better.

Tren is two powerful and I'm running the npp more for joint support, but I figured if I'm going to run a low dose of it anyway, why not try a medial dose and see what it does together. I've been seeing a lot of guys trying both, but haven't read much on feedback so I am curious.

Plus,750 mg of tren is a lot of a powerful substance. I've just began messing with tren, but I have done quite a few cycles and I'm not that ballsy yet. Plus, more isn't always better.

Yeah you're way more experienced then me, I was just throwing it out there. I've read on other forums blokes running the two together no problem if you're running caber and have your prolactin under control.

I don't bloat on dbol. I have my ai dialed in perfect for my body, plus I have great genetics. That sounded smug....true though.

Norse, what are you trying to accomplish with this cycle? Is it going to geared more towards building or cutting? I am going to assume building, correct?

Building while maintaining my low bf. I want to get back to where I was. I keep being told that I look great and what I hear in my head is, "I'm out of shape and they are still impressed? Just wait..."

So, I'm about to run another blast. I began one, but had to shut it down due to unfortunate life circumstances(cheating whore I was living with). Now, I'm ready to go again. Here is what I'm thinking. Is it overkill? More questions to follow the layout....

Test prop@250mg/week
Tren Ace@400mg/week
Npp@350mg/week
Dbol@50mg/day for the first 3-4 weeks
And IF I run the var it'll be my usual dosing protocol;
Var@100mg/day for the last 6-8 weeks.
Planning this to be right around 13 weeks. Now,I have heard many people say that you shouldn't run tren that long, but I can always end it earlier if need be. I am also concerned about deca dick that the nandrolone is known to cause. My logic was that the androgenic power of the tren will counter that, but not sure. Plus,caber is also known to boost libido....would this be enough? I love me some fuckin' of 'dat 'dar 'dem dirty sluts, and I would like to continue with that good ol'time. Is this too much 19 nor gear at once? Do I really need the orals? Should I just do one or the other or say fuck them both?

Any advice is welcome and I thank you brothers in advance for taking the time to help a honky out.
tren can give you "tren dick" also, doesnt seem as common.. stacking deca and tren is more of a worry i would pick just one or lower dose. I would also rec you grab CIA and Prami from RUI to help with prog and any boner issue. i love the CIA : P

Last edited:
What does that mean? Is Dbol not something you should take at 50?

depends on your health. it can be harsh on cholesterol levels and blood pressure , liver etc. just need to take more care.
personally i usually avoid orals and i know when I'm older i will stick to injects, i mean why not there are options. but i will do a dbol kickstart this fall when my palm tattoo heals. (yeah 1-2months no lifting :/ )

with a cycle like that make sure your diet is on point.. you can make alot happen

Building while maintaining my low bf. I want to get back to where I was. I keep being told that I look great and what I hear in my head is, "I'm out of shape and they are still impressed? Just wait..."

Lol, i dont think that feeling ever goes away, i personally dot care for nandrolone, makes me feel weird and kills sex drive completely. Tren however make it a steel rod that could break a brick wall at any time, so not sure what the two together would do. I think Masteron could be a huge benefit, even though classified as a 'hardener/cutter'. It would allow you to utilize and free up more of your weekly 250mg Test dose. Something to think about anyways.

I totally forgot about masteron. I just ordered a ton of it and I haven't made a batch yet, but that's a great idea. I'm still curious to see what would happen with the two 19 nors. As I've said, no one ever gives feed back at the end. Perhaps it's because they all died......I have to do some thinking. What about tren with primo and just run the primo for another8 weeks after stopping the tren....hmmm

Ive never ran two 19nors together so i cant comment and ya your right no one ever gives feedback. It would work without a doubt and probably give good results visually, the only problem I see is the side effects possibly becoming too much to handle. Then again, you could be fine just as easily. I like having the three families of steroids mixed in one cycle, its a home run every time. Test/Tren/Mast is awesome. Lean quality muscle man, and Id assume Prime in place of Mast would give you very similar results but Ive never run Primo so I cant speak from experience. I just fuckin love Mast bro, lol.

Back