peg300/400??

When I originally found them I just did a google search, that was a while back. I know advise NOT to use peg because of lessened absorption when insolution with a hormone. What are you making?

were making Winstrol (winny), the reason we thought we needed it was because in the your directions it says we need it? thanks what about the ps 80

DougoeFre5h said:
When I originally found them I just did a google search, that was a while back. I know advise NOT to use peg because of lessened absorption when insolution with a hormone. What are you making?

So in a suspension would be fine as a micronized product? Maybe you should elaborate.
:)

Ahh nice catch. Yes it would simply act as a carrier, it wouldnt be in solution with it. Thus, there wont be any problem with absorbtion (and that is for ORAL solutions neways) Thats why I asked him. I guess what it comes down to is - Dont use PEG for solutions, there are better choices out there.

simpllyhuge said:
were making Winstrol (winny), the reason we thought we needed it was because in the your directions it says we need it? thanks what about the ps 80

oral or for IM?

Winny Suspension (no PEG): Originally posted by Diablo

This has worked for me several times now. Please follow the directions carefully and do not try to make 50mL or 100mL at a time. It will not work with this formula.

----How to make Winstrol Suspension @ 100mg/mL X 20mL in WATER using NO PEG and NO crashing during filtering!---

-2 grams stanozolol powder X 0.75 displacement volume = 1.5mL
-24% BB = 4.8mL
-3% BA = 0.6mL
- 3% Polysorbate 80 = 0.6mL
-DISTILLED Water (ONLY use Distilled Water!) 12.5mL

Procedures:
-Combine stanozolol powder, BA, BB, PS80 and heat until clear while swirling.
-Sterile filter this hormone concentrate into your sterile vials **You should NOT have to filter fast. Let the solution cool until its warm, it should not crash!
-Using a NEW filter, filter in your Distilled water at any pace you like. Be sure to keep swirling the vial as you filter in the distilled water.

*SHAKE the hell out of your Winstrol (winny). Complete! You now have Winstrol (winny) @ 100mg/mL X 20mL.

3% ps80 didnt work for me. needed more.

if its a concern the power can be baked before you mix it in bac water and then just add ps80. it works like a charm. 100 pain free. no filtering and solvent.

pullinbig said:

if its a concern the power can be baked before you mix it in bac water and then just add ps80. it works like a charm. 100 pain free. no filtering and solvent.

So approx. what % do you use?

Don't mean to hijack but would the decreased absorption apply to aromasin as well?

I am about to make some based on this question and answer I copied and pasted below:

Q: I made up some aromasin at 25mg/ml in peg 300 and its starting to crash. Is there something i can add to it to bring it back or can you use that as a suspencion(sp). Thanks guys

A: just give it a good shake every time you wanna take some...itll be fine in suspension.

I have can't seem to find a friggin recipe for aromasin so I guess this is my only choice.

DocJ said:
So approx. what % do you use?

ended up being around 7% to keep it from clumping. smooth as silk after that and flowed thru a 25g. im sure there are variables will change this % but thats were we ended up on that batch.

I am confused as to why the absorption will decrease.
I am making 20ml - 50mg/ml Water Based Winnie.
It is going to be for IM Injection, however, I thought that once it was made it could be taken orally the same as any other injectable water based winnie.
All of the directions I have come across have peg 400 in them. If I was to not use it, then what would I substitute it for?

I believe the growing concensus is that orally, PEG doesn't affect absorption but PEG causes a decrease in absorption with IM injection.

simpllyhuge said:
I am confused as to why the absorption will decrease.
I am making 20ml - 50mg/ml Water Based Winnie.
It is going to be for IM Injection, however, I thought that once it was made it could be taken orally the same as any other injectable water based winnie.
All of the directions I have come across have peg 400 in them. If I was to not use it, then what would I substitute it for?

you dont need peg to make injecatble water based winny.

pullinbig said:

you know JP, we really need to find out WHY BB holds in these suspensions though its not water soluble on the MSDS. Like the TNE that I make it works fine, but doesn't work with PEG. Weird.

Anyway, just thought I would add another bit of confusion.

pulling big how do u suggest to make it? i want dont want to make it with the peg if its gonna screw up the absorbtion.

Back