Penicillin n roids

Beast_19_301

Mc deal meal special
would taking Penicillin for a sore throat and doing roids at the same time be a bad idea. Someone told me the penicillin could kill the roids and make it so it has little effect. I tried looking it up but with no success, any insight would be great.

good i didn't think could, but I just wanted to make sure. His theory was b/c it kills birth control it could kill the steroids also. I was like i don't think so.

thanks

Anti-biotics and roids

Beast_19_301 said:
would taking Penicillin for a sore throat and doing roids at the same time be a bad idea. Someone told me the penicillin could kill the roids and make it so it has little effect. I tried looking it up but with no success, any insight would be great.
Just remember this, Anti-biotics were designed to kill bacterial infestations (infections) Unless your shit is full of little wigglies the anti-biotics will not interfere with your shit. If you get an abcess from a dirty site injection then anti-biotics will help. Short answer is NO!

I used some penicillin while on a cycle, and gave my bro a shot while he was on a cycle and we didn't have any problems.

Back