People running OP test e.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice tattoo BTW.
I had exact same thing with some Pin gear (bad vial?) and to a lesser degree on my first delt pin with OP testE. Hoping my using the slin pin and slow inject makes todays pin non problematic. Otherwise, I will finish this cycle with my sustanon.

Nice tattoo BTW.
I had exact same thing with some Pin gear (bad vial?) and to a lesser degree on my first delt pin with OP testE. Hoping my using the slin pin and slow inject makes todays pin non problematic. Otherwise, I will finish this cycle with my sustanon.

Thanks. Well I'm actually on my 3rd vial and it's still doing it.

What I'm thinking is their test e is thin enough to seep down the muscle and since test e has an active time of 15-16 days it just sits there for a while instead of being evenly absorbed throughout the muscle. Just taking a guess.

Well, woke up this morning and feeling a little discomfort in my left delt, which I pinned before I went to bed Monday night. If it swells up I'll snap a few pics of it.

What about in glutes tho? Doc told me a while ago through PM to use deep injections.
I hate to pin glutes. Almost always rotate delts and quads. In this forum Doc said to use slin pin for delts, so I am trying it.
Fuck pinning glutes. It is awkward and last time I drew blood on asperation. Time before that, I spurted blood on withdrawal.

I hate to pin glutes. Almost always rotate delts and quads. In this forum Doc said to use slin pin for delts, so I am trying it.
Fuck pinning glutes. It is awkward and last time I drew blood on asperation. Time before that, I spurted blood on withdrawal.

Yeah I wouldn't be able to do glutes myself but my girl does them for me. I did my quad myself one time on my 1st cycle. Crippling pip for days so I will never pin my quad again.

Well pinning at night before bed didn't make no damn difference. Whole left delt is swollen and actually hurts this time. Can hardly hold my arm out to the side, like doing a delt fly.

Well pinning at night before bed didn't make no damn difference. Whole left delt is swollen and actually hurts this time. Can hardly hold my arm out to the side, like doing a delt fly.

What week are you in? How long have you been dealing with this no. Your a tough dude man. I switched my gear out after the first week.

Last night's pin ended week 6. My right delt is doing better, redness is almost gone and the lumps went down a lot. My left delt is a different story. Did biceps and triceps last night at the gym and had to cut my workout in half because of my left delt. Did all my bicep workouts and got through one tricep workout, kick backs. The pain was getting pretty bad. Woke up this morning and could hardly move my left arm. This is pretty much the 1st time I've gotten crippling pip using this gear. Last night we pinned my left glute, feels perfect right now. I really hope it stays that way. I'm going to finish this 15 week cycle with this gear but not going to use op again.

im on there megabol 300...doing 2cc at once 2x a week..only pin in glutes..what i noticed is never to do glutes before bed..due to no movement to spread out gear...seemed like when i pinned at night it just sat there and i had more pain then normal...Another thing you might try that works good is to run hot water for about 15-20 sec over syringe with gear inside to help the viscousity...i dont hardly feel anything but a little soreness the next day(and that should be normal seeing as your sticking a fuckin needle in your ass which aint normal! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back