Peps on test e 500 cycle ant advice?

Fist

Wanting to include peptides on my test-e 500 cycle. Which ones and when to start during cycle? Any advice from experience would be appreciated!

whats your cycle history fist?

This is second cycle. First was test c 500 12w. This is the same just test e 500 12w.
Still keeping it basic just was interested in adding peps also.
35yrs
5'10"
185 +_haven't weighed in a week or two
18%

from what I hear igf-1 lr3 is one hell of a cycle enhancer. Helps keep you lean with a high caloric intake, and keeps the nutrients shuttling into your muscles. I've only run igf as a standalone, and with SARMS, and I can say it makes a big difference.

my experience:
Rediculous pumps
muscle fullness all day
increased appetite
remain lean even with a loose diet
seemed to expedite muscle growth faster than normal...weekly changes in shape/size

this was @ 80mcg ed pre workout

from what I hear igf-1 lr3 is one hell of a cycle enhancer. Helps keep you lean with a high caloric intake, and keeps the nutrients shuttling into your muscles. I've only run igf as a standalone, and with SARMS, and I can say it makes a big difference.

my experience:
Rediculous pumps
muscle fullness all day
increased appetite
seemed to expedite muscle growth faster than normal...weekly changes in shape/size

Thanks great info! This is what I'm looking for. Anyone else have suggestions?

Thanks! Nothing like first hand experience. What about Mod GRF 1-29 and/ or Cjc 1293? Any advice?

Mod 1-29 with ghrp2 or ghrp6. I prefer ghrp2 if cutting or ghrp6 if bulking as 6 increases appetite.
Run them at 100mcg each - 2-3x/day. Pref 3. Do not eat 30 mins before or after pinning. This makes a nice GH peptide stack for you but the deal is you should run it for a long time. Of course on your cycle but extend post cycle and pct if you can. If you can do 24 weeks that would be awesome. 12 is the minimum I would go.

you also become an insulin pin cushion lol

Yeah it funny, you get used to it and your like eh its not as bad as I thought, then time goes on and it really does become tiresome pinning so much. Towards the end of my 6 months running a ghrp and ghrh stack every day it was like damn its time to pin again already.Then when you stop you are so relieved you dont have to pin so damn much.

Mod 1-29 with ghrp2 or ghrp6. I prefer ghrp2 if cutting or ghrp6 if bulking as 6 increases appetite.
Run them at 100mcg each - 2-3x/day. Pref 3. Do not eat 30 mins before or after pinning. This makes a nice GH peptide stack for you but the deal is you should run it for a long time. Of course on your cycle but extend post cycle and pct if you can. If you can do 24 weeks that would be awesome. 12 is the minimum I would go.

So 300mcg a day total or 100mcg a day total?

my experience:
Rediculous pumps
muscle fullness all day
increased appetite

I learn something new everyday. Thank you.

Back