Peptides and Bloodtest interference.

SicVic

Performance Trainer.
Hey ology buddies. I am going for a second bloodtest. Im currently running GHRP-6 and CJC-1295. Morning and Night. I am right now just hittin the GHRP-6 cuz I ran out of the CJC-1295 and I still have to reconstitute my new one. I am wondering if I should stop like a week before I go for my bloodtest because this bloodtest is going to determine weather my hormones are fully recovered and functional from last cycle or if I just have low T, hypogonodism in some way shape or form.
I am probably not going to be able to find out if my pituitary doesn't produce enough LH or if my balls just don't produce the testosterone. I probably should have put that in correct medical terms but I just felt like being funny lol. I am hoping I am just fully recovered and I have good T Levels. If not I will probably just hit triptorelin or just go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) like dose of my Gen-Shi Test E. Let me get some opinions.

i have never heard of triptorelin until now.. just looked it up on the google machine and it does sound promising for those who have completely fucked themselving by staying on too long. but from what i have read, clomid should get your natural production pumping again.

I would stop two weeks before the blood test. I'm taking HGH along with TB-500 and stopped a week before my last blood test. I expected my blood test to be almost perfect. Instead it was just so wacked out that my doc didn't know what to make of it (she really knows her stuff to and is one of the best testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) docs I've had so far). Everything was just all over the place. The next time, I'm going to stop a month before the blood test.

Back