Peptides For Injury Log

Paintime

OK, so I started this thread not too long ago:
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/616120-peptide-dose-s-heal-shoulder.html

I've been learning a lot on the way and peptides are fairly new so I figured I could help the community by posting a detailed log.
My subject has shoulder injuries and I've decided to run some peptides to help the healing process.
After doing some research I decided administer the following:
Morning- 100mcg GHRP 100mcg GHRH

After Workout- 60mcg MGF
EOD 45mins after MGF- 60mcg IGF-1R3

Before Bed- 100mcg GHRP 100mcg GHRH

5 days on 2 off.

After figuring all this out the next step was to find a reputable source to obtain the meds. I care very much about my subject so I spent a good amount of time reading reviews on various boards etc... and there were 3 companies that stood out to me as they had nothing but great reviews. There was one company that constantly stood out over and over as the best service, purity quality etc... from people that had been around a while.
I don't want to get into specifics but I think this company is somewhere south.
Anyways, I purchased the following:

GHRP2 -5mg
MOD GRF(1-29) (ghrh) -4mg
MGF -2mg
IGF-1LR3- 1mg
Bactostatic Water- 30ML
Acetic Acid - 5ML
10ML Empty sterile vial -2

As far as accessories I purchases a box of (90) BD Ultra-Fine 30gauge 1/2 inch insulin syringes
(200) Alcohol Prep Wipes
(1) Sharps container

OK so everything has been arriving throughout the week and yesterday everything finally came except for the empty vials, but I figured I could at least get started with the MGF and IGFLR3.
The first thing I noticed was that the vials the powers came in are way smaller than I thought. I decided to start with the IGFLR3 since it should require the least amount of water.
I did all the basic shit. Wiped down the table with alcohol and washed my hands etc... Then I loaded 1ml of Acetic Acid into a syringe and slowly injected it into the vial. I made sure to let it run down the sides and to not squirt it hard in. The vacuum in the vial starts to draw the water out on it's own so add a little air to the syringe before you push it in and begin injecting.
Almost right away all the power dissolved except for a few little chunks. I then injected another 1ML of Acetic Acid into the vial for a total concentration of 1mg IGF in 2MLs of acid. This would make the "20" mark 100mcgs which is what I want.
After some light swirling everything looked nice and clear so I put that in the fridge.

Next was the MGF. Now this was 2mgs so I figured I would have to add 4ML of B. water to get the desired concentration.
It was going to be close.... but after I got 3ML in the MGF vial I could see that I wasn't going to get a 4th in there. So now it's 2mgs of MGF in 3ML of water. I wish I had ordered another empty vial but since I have the peptide calculator I am able to figure out what I need so not a big deal, but something to note.

Anyways, I decided to get started with the MGF tonight and the IGFLR3 tomorrow.
I loaded up the necessary amount (60mcgs is on the 9 so I just filled to the 10).
The first thing I noticed is that when I pulled the pin out of the vial after filling the MGF was really slimy, almost like snot or glue but it still filled easily.
I wanted to pin the shoulder (delt) but since it was my first time I didn't want to have to aspirate or mess around because I can see tons of veins on the shoulder when my subject works out. I found nice muscle on my subject right in between the shoulder and the elbow, basically behind the bicep. Wiped the area, wiped the needle and let the games begin.
My subject tells me that he didn't feel a damn thing. It went in like butter, the meds flowed well and it was over in a few seconds even with leaving the pin in for an extra 2 secs to make sure nothing leaked out. Since it's my first time pinning I can't compare the BD ultra fine needles to any others, but I say they are worth the extra few bucks because my subject is very needle shy and for him to say it was nothing means it really was nothing.
I can see this isn't going to be as bad as I first thought. Injection site is a little bruised looking this morning but no redness or soreness or anything like that. I can see where I pinned on my subject and I hope it goes away soon otherwise he is gonna start looking like a pin cushion.

Anyways, sorry for the long post but I figure the more details the better. This is something I would have wanted to read when I was doing my investigating into this whole thing so I hope it can help.

Tonight is going to be the IGF-LR3 and I have been told that the Acetic Acid burns a little. I have seen that you can backload some B. Water once you fill the pin, but I think I'll give it go just as is so I can post the results of just how bad it really is.

Last edited:
OK just got finished pinning IGF-LR3 and yes when you mix with Acetic Acid it stings a little. My subject said since it was the first time he wanted to see what it was like and while it did have a good little sting it didn't last for minutes like I have read happens to some people. The sting was sharp and then went away quickly. About 5 mins after pining my subject said he felt really good and thought he felt a warm feeling.
Maybe next time I may backload a lil B. water to lighten the sting, but not 4xs the amount. Maybe just like 1:1
Pinned about 2inches above where the MGF was pinned yesterday.

Hopefully some of the vets can chime in here soon. 50 some views with no replies hurts my feelings.

OK, so last night was the MGF in right delt and it went well.
Also, my subject JUST started the IGF-LR3 and MGF but yesterday at the gym he felt really good. Had extra energy for some reason and even did extra reps just cause he could. I know it's probably just in his head but he felt good yesterday.
Tonight is the 2nd pin of the IGF-LR3 and after the sting of the last time I think I will backload some B.water.
I am guessing I'll start with a 2:1 to see what happens. I'll update after....

OK, so got home from the gym and decided to pin my subject with the IGF-LR3.
This time I drew it in the syringe and then I pulled the plunger out slowly and inserted 15 units of plain B. water. After administration my subject he could still feel the sting but it was MUCH tolerable with only a 1:1 addition. No need to go 4:1 like i've read online a few places. So far so good... Hopefully my vials come tomorrow so I can start the GHRP/GHRH combo.

OK, so last night was the MGF. Everything went smooth as silk again.
Subject says even though it's early on and we haven't even started the GHRP/GHRH combo he feels a lot more hungry that usual.
I just the mail, and the empty vials are here. Time to mix up the GHRP & GHRH and get this party started. Free UFC tonight on FOX with prelims on Fuel TV so I will probably drink some beers. Maybe will just wait till tomorrow or Monday to begin. I will update later.

OK, so last night was the MGF in right delt and it went well.
Also, my subject JUST started the IGF-LR3 and MGF but yesterday at the gym he felt really good. Had extra energy for some reason and even did extra reps just cause he could. I know it's probably just in his head but he felt good yesterday.
Tonight is the 2nd pin of the IGF-LR3 and after the sting of the last time I think I will backload some B.water.
I am guessing I'll start with a 2:1 to see what happens. I'll update after....

I do not believe this is all in your head LR3 is known for that affect. I feel LR3 does give faster recovery in between sets my self

OK so I mixed up 5mg of GHRP-2 with 10ML of B. water so that means the 20mark is 100mcg. The GHRH only came in 2mg size so I got 2 of those for 4mg and mixed that with 8ml Bac. water to again make the 20mark 100mcg.
My subject didn't want to wait until Monday to start so I administered an 80/80 combo into the right quad. Even when my subject ran his test cycle he never pinned quads so it was sore for a little bit after. Nothing serious, just virgin muscle. Then upon waking this morning I administered another 80/80 combo in the same spot. The quad is very easy to pin and since the GHRP/GHRH combo isn't site specific I figure I'll just keep pining there and in the stomach fat. However I will continue to pin the MGF and IGF-LR3 in the injured shoulders.
The other thing that has definitely stood out to my subject is his appetite increase. He eats everything in site and doesn't stop. It's not good because I avoided GHRP 6 for this reason. my subject has gained almost 10-12lbs in less that a week. Now this is mostly because he cheats on his diet on the weekends and with the bottomless stomach now that's not helping things. Good thing is we should have another bottle of OxyElite Pro here tomorrow. That REALLY helps with suppressing appetite so hopefully we can get back down to weight by Friday.
My subject already feels like a pin cushion and starting tomorrow it's gonna be 3 pins per day now since we have all the meds. This should get interesting...

My subject started off the morning with GHRP/GHRH and I just got finish giving him his dose of IGF-LR3. He really does feel good after that pin, something about it that makes him feel warm and good. With the 2nd dose of the GHPs tonight it will be the first day of 3 pins... Luckily you don't really feel the 30g too much at all. Let's see how this week goes, cause I've been puttin on too much weight so I gotta watch the diet hard this week.

OK, so besides my subject feeling like a pin cushion things are going pretty well. So far the most noticeable thing is the appetite.
My subject eats everything in site and it's not good. The last 4 nights in row there have been no left-overs for the next day because my subjects eats everything. It's starting to become a problem because we are trying to get him down about 8-10lbs lighter and it's hard with him eating everything in site.
The OxyElite Pro should be here in a day or 2 so hopefully that will take care of things.
Also, gotta love the warm happy that my subject feels when pinning the IGF-1LR3, good times so far.
Right now the doses are as follows:

Morning- 80mcg GHRP + 80mcg GHRH

Evening- 100mcg MGF EOD
Evening- 80mcg IGF-LR3 EOD

Before Bed- 80mcg GHRP + 80mch GHRH

Well, my subject says his quad is getting a little sore from all the damn pinning but that's about the worst of it. I have to admit I think these peptides are helping my subjects shoulder. He is almost back to what he used to be able to do at the gym pre injury. There are still some angles that give him pain, but I would have to say "Yes" if the question is "do you notice any improvement". The hunger thing is still a problem, subject wants to eat everything in site. We're gonna keep on truckin forward, hopefully things keep improving.

OK, well it's Saturday and my subject is taking the weekend off of pinning.
I think the weight is back under control thanks to the OxyElite Pro.
As hungry as the GHRP/GHRH makes my subject, the OEP seem to help curb that.
Subject reports he is noticeably sleeping better and has noticed a little lethargy here and there but nothing too serious.
Good news is that he is very close to what he used to be able to do at the gym.
Seems like there is noticeable healing going on, very excited to see if it progresses.
Subject also seems to have a little more noticeable muscle mass, especially in the arms/shoulders since that's where the MGF and IGF-1LR3 get pinned.
It's still a little early but so far so good... except all the damn pinning =\
But it's worth it... Will update on Monday.
UFC Tonight... WAR DIAZ!!!

OK it's Monday so we back on track. Subject pinned the GHRP/GHRH this morning and then some MGF about 2 hours ago. Another combo before bed and the week begins.
The good night sleep is in full swing. Subject also had some very vivid and realistic dreams where when he woke up he wanted to go back to it because it was so awesome.
Subject is feeling a little lethargy where it's noticeable but not serious yet...
Feeling strong at the gym and can see more veins and the ones you could see before are even more pronounced. Will update more soon, but so far so good.

will be following along your progress. any tb-500 ?

Awesome, thanks for following along.
If I ever stop posting in this thread without saying so then just know that I died and you probably shouldn't take peptides.

As far as the TB-500, I have only heard a little bit about it. I will look more into it soon, but right now I have enough compounds to work with.

Just a quick update, my subject had another amazing dream last night. Not only are they realistic and vivid but so far it's been all good times. Last night he said in his dream he was driving a Bugatti sports car and it was so realistic that he felt like he has now driven one in real life.
Also he says he doesn't have to get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night as much...
Tonight is the IGF-1LR3 which is his favorite because of the feeling that comes after it. I'll keep things posted.

Pinned IGF-LR3 last night and the combo before bed and again this morning.
I am bringing down my IGF-1LR3 dosage from 100 to 75.

Sleep is still very good and the gym is feeling better. I do believe there is some serious healing going on. The thing that is upsetting me is I've been reading a lot of places that GHRP/GHRH doesn't even really work. That would piss my subject off to know he's been doing all this pinning for no reason. He keeps going though because it does seem like something is happening. I'll will update later this week after this thread gets buried below all the fuckin "on sale" threads :destroy:

OK, still pinning the same schedule and must admit there is a noticeable amount of healing going on with my subjects shoulders. I was skeptical at first but my subject is able to do things in the gym and in training that he wasn't able to do a week or 2 ago.
The only negative thing he can say is that there is definitely some lethargy going on. At the gym and doing normal cardio seems a little more taxing. Except on the day after the IGF-1LR3, that stuff gives you a little getup and go. Would be nice to pin that ED but reading online it seems EOD or E3D is best.
So far pretty damn good. Will continue to update as we go along. May need to order more peptides soon as some supplies are gettin low.

Still going strong, however my subject has started noticing muscle spazms in his left abs right below the rib cage. Pulses multiple times in a hour. He only pinned IGF-1LR3 on Saturday and nothing yesterday. Then started with the combo today, however he said it started a few days ago. Not sure if it's peptide related, but it's started to be a bother and a little scary. I will keep this updated. Good news is that the shoulder is still healing well, able to do pre-injury weights at the gym.

OK, quick update. Subjects shoulder is really making progress, the only concern as of now are the muscle spasms in the middle left ab. It's almost happening on a constant basis now. It SEEMS to be getting better over the last few days but he says he still has it everyday. Another new thing was with this mornings pin. Since this whole process started I must have pinned him over 60 times and this morning was the first time where after pinning the right delt a bump formed. It's not red and seems to have gone down as the day has gone on, but I won't worry about it unless it's still there later.
Starting to run a little low on some of the peps, so may have to order a little more soon.
Thinking about maybe running the IGF-1LR3 a little longer than 30 days. Gonna have to see how things go. So far so good I guess, as long as the shoulder keeps healing.
Will update more later this week, tonight is the IGF-1LR3 pin so it will be time to feel the burn, but the rush after is almost worth it. Hopefully this stupid muscle twitch goes away before next post.

OK, the bump that formed this morning on the shoulder went down and will be fine.
Just got home from the gym with my subject and after 30 mins pinned the IGF-1LR3.
Man, that AA still stings a little even when diluted with Bac. Water.
Still having a lil spasm in the abs but we'll see how that goes. Starting to see veins that weren't there before and strength is coming back from injury. Definitely feeling the lethargy at the gym but able to power though it.

Taking the weekend off from pinning... Yaayyy, my subject is very happy.
Will start again Monday morning.
Combo in the morning, IGF-1LR3 PWO before dinner, and then combo again at night.
Muscle spasm in ab still there but I think it's starting to ease up.
Will update again on Monday.

Quick update...
Took the weekend off from pinning and the muscle spasm in the ab seems to have gone away. Kinda noticed it wasn't happening much last night and now it's 3pm and there hasn't been any twitching at all today. My subject is very happy about this. I should know if it's related to the peptides this week since we start back up again tomorrow, should be interesting. Will update tomorrow or Tuesday.

Back