Peptides For Injury Log

Good times... the 3rd round of the GHRP/GHRH combo has arrived. Just pinned my subject with some of the fresh batch. Going to be ordering the TB500 this week as well.

Since there is no MGF or TB-500 I have started pinning my subject with the combo PWO to make it 3xs/day now. Once the TB-500 arrives then that will take the place of the PWO pin. Might even just load it all up in one and pin the combo with the TB-500. We'll see what happens when it gets here. Noticing more veins in the shoulders, looking fairly lean and mean.

Preparing for the purchase of the TB-500. Thinking about buying (2) 5mg bottles and running 2.5mg/week for 4 weeks. Chime in, I would love to hear what others think.

Still just running the GHRP/GHRH combo twice per day.
Going to buy the TB-500 this week just funny how much the prices differ from site to site. Once place it's $26 another place it's $52 and the best place is $120
Really makes you think... WTF

Still just running the GHRP/GHRH combo twice per day.
Going to buy the TB-500 this week just funny how much the prices differ from site to site. Once place it's $26 another place it's $52 and the best place is $120
Really makes you think... WTF

So despite price, what has been your best place for peptides as far as results and quality? I am going to try some igf des and lr3

I replied to your PM.

As far as an update goes, we are taking a small break from the peptides as my subject started to have minor spasums again under the bottom left rib. Might be bruised from training but not sure yet, just gonna take a few days off to see if it helped like before.

OK, so I think I am seeing a pattern here. When ever the peptides are stopped the spasums go away. It's been about a week since the last pin and things seem back to normal. Probably going to remain off peptides for another week or so, then make a decision about what to do next.

Acquired another injury, may try the TB500 after all.
Need to read some of these updated logs first to make sure it's legit.

freeup, I have been using ghrp 2/mod grf for a couple weeks now to help me rehab from acl and dual meniscus repair surgery (11 weeks out). Seems to be having positive effects. Going to order new round and possibly throw in a few weeks of tb 500 and or igf lr3

cheers

Which peptide gave you the most benefit?
What is your experience with TB-500?

Haven't run the TB500 yet.
Seems a little sketchy and not too many completed logs on it.
But I am still doing my homework and thinking about running some.
Good news is my subjects shoulder is healed to the point where
it's hardly noticed due to all the healing.

Back