Peptides over the border!

branman2012

Teddy Bear
Hey guys, Im just wondering if anyone here has orderd any peptides from the states comming to canada, or canada going to the states or anything like that. I made a order of igf-lr3 and it has been about 3 weeks, I tracked it and it said it was processing so im curious.. Will i get it :( ??

I have been shipping peptides to Canada for 9 years. The only issues I have ran into are research chems but the Canadian customs seemed to have laxed on that. The peptides I have never had a problem. It is probably held up for inspections temprarily. I hate that wait myself because I know from a customer view point it's frustrating and I hear about it in the emails. I wish we could expedite packages some how. At most that package may get a return to sender. Then what ever company you ordered from most likely will reship or negotiate with you to get it to you some how.
Hey guys, Im just wondering if anyone here has orderd any peptides from the states comming to canada, or canada going to the states or anything like that. I made a order of igf-lr3 and it has been about 3 weeks, I tracked it and it said it was processing so im curious.. Will i get it :( ??

Ok ! well thanks for the info osta :) Means alot, Im very curious and you answerd it for me, I orderd it from you guys, Heard it was amazing stuff so im anxious to try it haha!

LOL Oh good I answered it generically didn't know it was us lol Keep me posted on this when it arrives. If you have any issues please my pm's are open and I answer the emails. Thanks for the good business branman.

Gary
Ok ! well thanks for the info osta :) Means alot, Im very curious and you answerd it for me, I orderd it from you guys, Heard it was amazing stuff so im anxious to try it haha!

you could always try and look for a canadian peptide distributor; i remember i had ordered from canadapeptide.com in the past and have always gotten my product within a couple of days.

Back