permanant infertility????

A-Town8

Hey Bros, I know that while on some shit there are chances of being infertile although ive heard many stories of guyz getting someone pregnant while on so you never know. But my question is could infertiliy become a permanant side effect among steroid users??? I know this may seem like a lame question to some but if anyone has some input or info on the subject i would appreciate it. It would suck to not be able to have kids when the time comes.......thanx guyz

i know that steroid induced "Hypogonadism" can definitely occur, especially in Bros that run very long cycles, continuous cycles (no time off, or very little), and people sensitive to gear. It does not lead to infertility, but hypogonadism does mean that you are shut down completely, and forever (UNABLE TO MAKE YOUR OWN TESTOSTERONE). On the flip side, the "cure" for hypogonadism is a life-time supply (in lower doses than "we" do) of Testosterone Cypionate or AndroGel!

I just can not understand why all you steroid users want to risk your health. Do you really want your kids to be born with a handicap ??

Why not train your body on a (more) natural basis ?

Taking steroids and other shit makes you aggressive, damages your health, and all you get is a fake body.

But hey, I think that's all what America is about ??

Just give it a thought !

Can someone who has more scientific back up please contribute?
I do not feel like being lectured without data.
Nick

It's not 'cause I'm not a doctor that I'm not entitled to have an opinion.

I really wonder if all you guys are well informed about health risks !

Anyway, out here in little Europe, we have another mentality or anyway it isn't that common here...

I guess there is enough info on the net about risks using anabolics, maybe you can spare the time you otherwise spend admiring your grown muscle mass, on informing yourselves about this issue

Don't think of this reply as an insult, I just want to make you think about it !

Sorry !

These are all things that I would think most have taken into consideration and your comments are not related in a positive way to this thread.
Find another soap box.

cannon, your responces have nothing to do with awnsering the question. If you want to bitch and moan go start a thread about it somewhere else. Everyone knows steroids have health risks involved. To some people the risks outweigh the rewards. Its the persons business. And most people I know who stay on all the time are older and do not plan on having kids. Also they are in top health. And if your so anti-steroids wtf are you visiting this site?

CANON go post your shit somewhere else you little punk haha
if anybodys got some info (i dont) help this brother out

peace easy BIG TIM

Canon said:
Taking steroids and other shit makes you aggressive, damages your health, and all you get is a fake body.

How about some facts for a change. I dont get aggression, my resting heart rate is 52 and my blood pressure is fine, and my muscles are not implants.

Canon said:

1) I just can not understand why all you steroid users want to risk your health.
2)Do you really want your kids to be born with a handicap ??

3)Why not train your body on a (more) natural basis ?

4)a. Taking steroids and other shit makes you aggressive, b. damages your health, c. and all you get is a fake body.

5)But hey, I think that's all what America is about ??

6)Just give it a thought !

I'll try to answer these questions, however I doubt you will listen. You would be surprised at how educated many of the posters on these boards are, almost as surprised at how steroids can be done with little risk to long term health as evidenced by men who have used for years and years such as Arnold.

I took the liberty of numbering your responses since they were givin in kind of a shotgun type of way.

Anyways, the answers:
1 The risk to health is minimal and is comparable to taking nsaid's...well, to be more correct, nsaid's are more dangerous than steroids. Nsaid's are things such as aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen sodium, etc.

2 What kind of scare tactic is this? After decade upon decade of steroid use and many children being conceived while the father was on cycle has not resulted in one child being born with a handicap in any way remotely having to do with steroids. Where did you get this crazy idea or did you just come up with it on your own because of all the bad things you hear about it from a reporter?

3 Most here have trained their body naturally to the point that they can go no further. If you foolishly believe that all steroids can do is help you get to where you are going faster, again, you are mistaken. They can allow you to become stronger and more muscular than you would ever naturally be able to accomplish. Once you hit that wall, if you want to go farther, the only answer is steroids or something along that vein, such as insulin or growth hormone.

4a. Possibly. However there has been studies done on 'roidrage' using testosterone only, and the results showed that there was no evidence of roidrage or any other emotional problem. However, there are certain types of steroids that imo can contribute to aggression, but you still have a brain, they don't make you act like a rabid dog lashing out at the world. If anything it would be likened to a girl with PMS. and
4b. It can damage your health, but again, not even as much as aspirin can.
4c., how is it a fake body? Because it looks better than yours? Because they can bench over 150 pounds and you cannot? A fake body is something like implants, which you can get fake pec implants and calf implants, etc., and I would agree those are fake...and guess what, there are more problems associated with those fake parts than there are with steroids. I get the impression you mistakenly believe that all you have to do is take steroids and you will immediately 'hulk-out'. I wish, unfortunately, I have to do things like workout on a regular basis, continuously pushing myself farther and lifting more weight when it would be so much easier to just go eat a donut and watch Oprah rail against the ravages of steroids while patting my belly and feeling sad for all those chumps actually improving themselves and their bodies. And it doesn't stop at the gym, because after you have gained so much muscle, if your diet isn't spot on, you will have a hell of a time gaining anything regardless of what steroids you take or if you work out. And the payoff is something you get on a daily basis with a very real body that puts 95% of the u.s. population to shame as well as building a very tough mentality to succeed that very often carries over into other things in your life.

5 America is about what you want it to be about. If you think coming into a place and spouting half-truths and full on lies about something and believing you are actually helping somebody is what america is about, then for you it is. Unfortunately, you will have more luck at a PTA meeting where nobody can refute what you say because they don't know anything. Here we know what we talk about and share that info and knowledge with others...also, it takes more than just words, we demand proof, actual medical studies, etc. But you seem more comfortable having Channel 24 news do all your thinking for you on this subject and you actually believe some of the horror stories such as lyle alzado claiming if it weren't for steroids, he wouldn't have wasted away. Funny that he had aids and died of a brain disease that nobody gets unless they have aids. Because I doubt you will be able to connect the dots on that one, you cannot get aids from steroids.

6 I've given it years, what thoughts have you given it? Or do you think the FDA has your best interests at heart?

Last edited:
good post longhorn
personally you cant blame him , like most folks out there and including me at one time , all the massmedia fills your head with nothing but for the most part bullshit ..
cannon i would suggest if you want to come vist a gear site , sit back , read and listen , there is alot to learn and it takes real effort on your part to get past all that goverment sponsered media bull shit , do that and you might discover things arnt what you have been told they are !!!! ..,
dont talk,,, just listen , you just might learn somthing , and bro its all good ( for the most part ) ..
peace
hempster

Hey guyz, i just wanna say that i am so sick of little fu**ers that come on this site and critisize. What the hell are you doin on this damn site if thats what your here for???? This is a site for us who share that passion for watching our bodies grow and get stronger to ask questions and share our knowledge with one another.......anywayz with that having been said.....Thanx to all of you who are tryin to help me out with this question, if anyone has anymore info please let me know.....................THANX

A-Town8 said:
Hey guyz, i just wanna say that i am so sick of little fu**ers that come on this site and critisize. What the hell are you doin on this damn site if thats what your here for????

It's called trolling, and trolls thrive on pissing people off. The problem about coming to a site like this is that the posters actually know things, and when you take the emotions out and discuss facts, trolls go away. They don't want to discuss, they want to incite. And it's not just on gear boards, it's on every board out there.

TxLonghorn said:
when it would be so much easier to just go eat a donut and watch Oprah rail against the ravages of steroids while patting my belly and feeling sad for all those chumps actually improving themselves and their bodies.

LMFAO!!!!!

hey man i eat "whole wheat donuts" while i watch oprah:afro:

TxLonghorn, thanx for your reply, at least you prove having thought about it.

Where we differ, is that I'm against the fact that using "products" would allow you to push the body limits, once you've reached the natural limits.

This is why there are anti-doping rules in sports.

Now you're going to say : in bodybuilding, everybody can take steroids so competition remains fair. I don't agree, because there will always be people who are against steriods, which is their right.

On this board I try to understand or appreciate you guys, and I wondered if health risks were considered...

Personally, I don't use anything and indeed I look thin, but it gives me a kick when I can push more weight than other guys working out who are twice my size (because of takning steriods ??). They always wonder how I manage to do it : well, with simple training. I prefer power over volume.

Canon said:
On this board I try to understand or appreciate you guys, and I wondered if health risks were considered...

Personally, I don't use anything and indeed I look thin, but it gives me a kick when I can push more weight than other guys working out who are twice my size (because of takning steriods ??). They always wonder how I manage to do it : well, with simple training. I prefer power over volume.

Hey Canon- I've been taking 1000mg of test for, like. 3 years, and 5 or 6 anadrol a day.
Do you really think thats bad? I mean, I do some aerobics- I join the class for 10 minutes once a week, it isnt much, but is it enough to stop all the bad effects of the test?
Last week I got angry in the gym, and flipped over the leg press machine. I never really thought it could be from gear.
What do you think, bro?

Canon said:

Where we differ, is that I'm against the fact that using "products" would allow you to push the body limits, once you've reached the natural limits.

See, this is exactly my point about trolls, they come with no info or facts and prey on emotions. All we have here is an emotional reason the somebody has that they want to impose on us. And fictitious scenarios to boot where he can outlift all the people in his gym on gear, showing us that we don't need anything to be strong, lol.

I suppose it's more fun to just have a knee jerk reaction to gear as opposed to actually looking through pubmed and seeing where doctors have done tests with subjects with 600mg/week of testosterone and what the results were, etc.

Bring information, medical studies, etc., but leave the preaching to church.

Back