permanent lumps from hombrew?

tight

3 months ago i ended a 12 week cycle of homebrew test e at 750mg/week 250mg/ml. its been 3 months and i still have noticable sized lumps in my quads. they dont hurt at all but they are noticable when i flex my quads. i used grapeseed oil from safeway to make my batch and i followed the instructions from this board. anyone else heard of this happening?

Never happened to me either. Could it be scar tissue, what gauge pin were you using and how often were you hitting the quads?

yup. you see my ass. :D

did you hit the same spots everytime, or close to it and what size shots and frequency?

hit each quad 1 time a week with 22g needle. perhaps the oil was too thick? will this ever go away pullin?

eventually it will go away or get smaller. i like prefer 25g. heat the stuff before you inject to make it flow better and decrease the chance for knots and pain.

i pop mine on the stove top for a short time. get the bottle hot to the touch.

yeah bro, heat the gear and use a 25g pin to stick urself. The lumps are probably scar tissue.. I've seen that in home gear before where there was a high level of BA. The gear crystalizes and creates scar tissue aroung it.

Does the lump feel more solid then the surrounding tissue?

roidjuice said:
yeah bro, heat the gear and use a 25g pin to stick urself. The lumps are probably scar tissue.. I've seen that in home gear before where there was a high level of BA. The gear crystalizes and creates scar tissue aroung it.

Does the lump feel more solid then the surrounding tissue?

ba has nothing to do with it. and T enan, deca and eq cant crystalize in your body less you dead.

i figured it was scar tissue. my friends tease me that its cancer. so how often should i be rotating sites if im using test enan, and can i use a?

I try and hit the thighs (vastus lateralis) at different spots every time. Same thing with my ass, although I don't understand the muscular layout in the ass too well.

Back