personal trainer and a 14 year old

atomknight

Test E. baby!
As a personel trainer I sometimes segest supplements.
Question; one of my new clients is a 14 year old 6'4" young man, very thin. What would you guys think would be a safe bulking supplement?
usually I would segest dhea or CEE, [creatine] Nos, But I don't know if these are safe for someone of this age.
guys got any tips?

I would think anything that is hormonal in nature at all (DHEA) would be a poor choice.
To be honest food first, a good micronized creatine and I suppose maybe an NOS supplement. Nothing will make him grow as much as forcing meals down.

Food, Creatine, Multivitamin and Diet instruction, sleep instruction
NO hormones if he's under 24 in my opinion

Ya really food,,food,, thanks guys,
so adidamps2, any reason why monohydrate and not ethanate?
or dose it matter?

atomknight said:
Ya really food,,food,, thanks guys,
so adidamps2, any reason why monohydrate and not ethanate?
or dose it matter?
IMHO, CEE does not have the scientif backing Mono does.
i have read to many negative studies and what not on CEE.
i have posted info on it, in a thread here before. not too long ago.
you can do a quick search or hit me PM and i will send it too you.

atomknight said:
As a personel trainer I sometimes segest supplements.
Question; one of my new clients is a 14 year old 6'4" young man, very thin. What would you guys think would be a safe bulking supplement?
usually I would segest dhea or CEE, [creatine] Nos, But I don't know if these are safe for someone of this age.
guys got any tips?
Are you certified?

I'm a trainer also and for the younger crowd I always suggest creatine and food. I usually suggest pro lab (or AST) creatine monohydrate (cheap) mixed with kool-aid for them.

sicky said:
I'm a trainer also and for the younger crowd I always suggest creatine and food. I usually suggest pro lab (or AST) creatine monohydrate (cheap) mixed with kool-aid for them.
@ that age whose gonna argue about Kool-Aid...LOL

I agree no hormones at this age . You should teach him the right way to grow. Protein powders ( good quality) Creatine at a minimum amt and a good Multi-vitamin. Along with a sound work-out schedule and how to be patient and dedicated to growing in a healthy lifestyle.

If I were you I would do some research on Creatine and Protein powder.

Then with the information colllected, I would photocopy it for him and send him home with it to read on his own and let his parents read. The last thing you need is for his parents to question what you are asking him to take.

IMO what you need to do is drill into his head the importance of FOOD.

Easto said:
If I were you I would do some research on Creatine and Protein powder.

Then with the information colllected, I would photocopy it for him and send him home with it to read on his own and let his parents read. The last thing you need is for his parents to question what you are asking him to take.

IMO what you need to do is drill into his head the importance of FOOD.
WORD.

food should be his top prioity before anything else.

Back