planning for cycle, getting everything polished

recalledz

hello guys! Starting a new cycle on june (month from now) and i want to have all polished before i begin.

a little background and stats:
training cumulatively for 3 years though last 2 years have been serious training. Most of my training has been bulking since i was very skinny (125 lbs). In my peek I was at 170lbs with 18% bf so i began a cut which i am currently in for 4 months now and plan to finish it in one month form now and begin my cycle. This is NOT my first cycle, i did one with test-400 last year and my results weren't that great. By the time i was going through some unexpected problems and my diet and training were failing, though I still got some good out of it. Going over every possible variable so that this time I get maximum results.

-as of now:
24 years old
150lbs
>18% bf (waiting to finish cut to measure)
5"7'

-my cycle:

for 12 weeks
propio and trembo (waiting for updated imformation on this)

-supplements and diet:
One day of the week (probably Monday) I plan to prepare meat in for 5 days in the week with grill . This day i plan on preparing steak skirt, NY steak, chicken breast, tilapia and homemade hamburgers. with this i plan on eating vegetables with pasta rotini, baked potatoe, quinoa, brown rice, which i will have stashed away so i can eat whatever i feel like and not get bored of eating the same.

ill be taking prostametto, milk thistle and estrogen blockers throughout the cycle

-meal plan:
morning 8 am whey protein isolate with instant oat meal 3 tablespoons (with carnitine/creatine)
820am cardio 20min
9am breakfast eggs/whole grain sandwich/swiss cheese/canola spread
12pm prepd meal
3pm prepd meal
4-5pm gym time (carnitine with pre-workout)
6pm post-workout protein shake with carbs and creatine
9pm prepd meal
11pm casein shake

-routine:
-5 days a week - mostly compound exercises/ 5 exercises per muscle/ 4 sets per exercise/ 8-12 reps per sets
Routine may change though, cuz trainer is giving me a new routine for my cycle.

legs and calves
pecs
back
delts
tricep/biceps
*bonus day* abs and stecthing

notes:
-going to get a bmp before starting cycle and after
-will take week before cycle off to eliminate any possible over training accumulated
-pct will consist of the regular nolva and arimidex with continued intake of prostametto and milk thistle with tribulus terrestis
-my work is quite demanding physically, and I have to be on foot for many hours, its at night. Not sure if I should just not workout days I work or workout before work, though i fear i might fatigue muscles any tips will be apreciated guys!

Propio and trembo? Sounds like names of soccer players.
You plan needs to be less complicated.
Tbonexi will be sure to hook you up with a link for beginner cycles...

I dont know exactly what the cycle will be. Im really looking forward for help on the other aspects of the cycle not the jucie lol becuase Im waitng for my supplier to give more detailed info on what is available.

Let's see:
-compounds I've never heard of - check
-poorly laid out / incomplete diet - check
-vague training routine - check
-shows overall lack of comprehension - check

so yeah you expect me to write an bible long comment so i meet your ridiculous demands. Your arguments are unfounded and vague themselves. The only thing lacking here is a brain for you.

so yeah you expect me to write an bible long comment so i meet your ridiculous demands. Your arguments are unfounded and vague themselves. The only thing lacking here is a brain for you.

dude you need to quit with the stupidity otherwise you will have a hardtime on this site you posted something now people are letting you know what they think (garbage) and your crying about it if you dont like people calling you out on things then dont post but no need to be a little baby your cycle and knowledge lack huge and thats what people are trying to let you know if you dont like it leave!:madflip:

dude you need to quit with the stupidity otherwise you will have a hardtime on this site you posted something now people are letting you know what they think (garbage) and your crying about it if you dont like people calling you out on things then dont post but no need to be a little baby your cycle and knowledge lack huge and thats what people are trying to let you know if you dont like it leave!:madflip:

all you poeple have done is find a liitle bad thing (the compounds) and blow it out of proportions. If you dont wanna fking help then gtfo jeez let poeple who actually will help. I spended time typing and researching not so you come and shit all over it just so you can keep flaming and trolling as you always do.

all you poeple have done is find a liitle bad thing (the compounds) and blow it out of proportions.

The compounds your going to use are most important part of a cycle - since you can't actually have a cycle without them...so not exactly a little bad thing :)

I spended time typing and researching not so you come and shit all over it just so you can keep flaming and trolling as you always do.

You haven't spent time researching, or your research skills are awful, stop lying.

Its funny because every part of this is wrong but you seem to know everything have fun when your shit goes all wrong I need not troll the truth just hurts weak people like you not one positive comment from how many people and I am the troll lmao kids go figure

You poeple keep saying how wrong i am yet you cannot come up concrete were im actually wrong except the compounds which i said again and again that will be posted soon. People here are as moronic as they could get. I'm done.

You poeple keep saying how wrong i am yet you cannot come up concrete were im actually wrong except the compounds which i said again and again that will be posted soon. People here are as moronic as they could get. I'm done.

Lol... let me spell it out for ya.

hello guys! Starting a new cycle on june (month from now) and i want to have all polished before i begin.

a little background and stats:
training cumulatively for 3 years though last 2 years have been serious training. Most of my training has been bulking since i was very skinny (125 lbs). In my peek I was at 170lbs with 18% bf so i began a cut which i am currently in for 4 months now and plan to finish it in one month form now and begin my cycle. This is NOT my first cycle, i did one with test-400 last year and my results weren't that great. By the time i was going through some unexpected problems and my diet and training were failing, though I still got some good out of it. Going over every possible variable so that this time I get maximum results.

-as of now:
24 years old still kinda too young
150lbs waay too small
>18% bf (waiting to finish cut to measure) way to fat
5"7'

-my cycle:

for 12 weeks
propio and trembo (waiting for updated imformation on this) wtf is this

-supplements and diet:
One day of the week (probably Monday) I plan to prepare meat in for 5 days in the week with grill . This day i plan on preparing steak skirt, NY steak, chicken breast, tilapia and homemade hamburgers. with this i plan on eating vegetables with pasta rotini, baked potatoe, quinoa, brown rice, which i will have stashed away so i can eat whatever i feel like and not get bored of eating the same. again.. wtf. Its called a diet PLAN man

ill be taking prostametto wtf is this
, milk thistle why? 1mins reseach would tell you its useless
and estrogen blockers throughout the cycle estrogen blockers? oh god. please do some research into serms and AI's and the difference between them.

-meal plan:
morning 8 am whey protein isolate with instant oat meal 3 tablespoons (with carnitine/creatine)
820am cardio 20min
9am breakfast eggs/whole grain sandwich/swiss cheese/canola spread
12pm prepd meal
3pm prepd meal
4-5pm gym time (carnitine with pre-workout)
6pm post-workout protein shake with carbs and creatine
9pm prepd meal
11pm casein shake

-routine:
-5 days a week - mostly compound exercises/ 5 exercises per muscle/ 4 sets per exercise/ 8-12 reps per sets
Routine may change though, cuz trainer is giving me a new routine for my cycle. you should really have this worked out well beforehand

legs and calves
pecs
back
delts
tricep/biceps
*bonus day* abs and stecthing

notes:
-going to get a bmp before starting cycle and after
-will take week before cycle off to eliminate any possible over training accumulated wat

-pct will consist of the regular nolva and arimidex with continued intake of prostametto and milk thistle with tribulus terrestis double wat?? this is a retarted and very very weak PCT. FYI THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF A CYCLE - RECOVERY.

-my work is quite demanding physically, and I have to be on foot for many hours, its at night. Not sure if I should just not workout days I work or workout before work, though i fear i might fatigue muscles any tips will be apreciated guys! wat

Wow... so much fail lol. There, I just wasted a couple mins of my life spoon feeding that to you, now go some fucking research!

Back