PeruTech Var

Ifrit

I am taking PeruTech Anavar at 25mgs for 6 weeks. Exactly today has been a week and being my first time using Anavar I was wondering when I should expect strength to go up. I think I read somewhere it was two weeks and also it depends on the brand you are using. Can't wait for some extra strength.

I usually notice anywhere around the one week mark with orals, 25mg is a fairly mild dose though so I dont think it will be a sudden drastic jump

I just added some of the PT var to my bulking cycle since the anadrol ran out, great stuff..I love my drugs

Couldn't afford that little extra bro. I will soon enough but I still haven't gotten my first check for personal training yet.

if your diet is bang on, and you are using creatine along with that you should get some decent gains. You wont blow up like with dbol, but nice, steady and clean

Infrit......have you noticed any change in body compisition yet? Please keep us posted!

I have noticed changes but I can't beleive it would be from the Var already, especially since I haven't seen the strength yet. My arms have grown 1/4 an inch in three weeks and I have gone from 202 pounds to 206. I think this may be because of my onslaught against my arms, they haven't grown in forever so last week I didn't write down mt weight or even keep track of sets for that matter, I must have done 20 sets for arms that day, I don't plan on doing that many sets again but my arms were staying the same anyway so I got pissed and beat the fuck out of them. I am eating like crazy lately too.

I always read about guys doing Var only cycles but half way through they add in some test. I will keep the Var only so we can see what it does by itself.

Ifrit said:
I always read about guys doing Var only cycles but half way through they add in some test. I will keep the Var only so we can see what it does by itself.

good idea, i'm interested to hear the results... sounds like they will be good

Two weeks as of today and strength has not gone up at all. I will wait until week 4 to get pissed.

I also write down EVERYTHING I do with diet,training and supplementation so if strength were to go up I would have exact tabs of it.

personally if u r on a var only cycle i wouldnt take anything under 50mg/day.....but thats me
if u r broke wait till you have everything in line before starting

that is weird that you arent noticing any strength increases, your dose is kinda low but I noticed strength increases on the Peru tech var while contest dieting, I was running 40mg though

Ifrit said:
Two weeks as of today and strength has not gone up at all. I will wait until week 4 to get pissed.

Didn't you have the same problem with Syd's EQ?

Also what is your diet like?

I'm also going to do an Anavar cyle but will be throwing in a low dose of Test so I'm just eagerly awaiting the day! Oh I might add a low dose of GH too:D

Yep I did. If I don't see anything at all I am just going to stop taking anything all together and assume all AS being sold is fake because dropping 300 dollars for not even five pounds added on any exercise is crap. I will wait until week 4 because I never jump the gun on anything and give everything time. My diet is 100%, 100% of the time.

Back