perutech winny

meathead00

Im hearing from some of my buddies that are using this that it is some seriously potent stuff. Does anyone else who is using or used this product feel it is possibly overdosed? Winstrol is winstrol and these guys are saying this stuff is off the wall. Some who have never experienced major joint pain from other winstrol are almost in tears during their workouts from this stuff. Just wondering what some of you think.

Meat

i love PT winny!
however, i am expierencing some of the same joint problems...
wrists, elbows, shoulders......
but, the end justifies the means on this stuff!!
god bless

They are 25mg per cap, and come 100 to a bottle, everyone I know that has used them absolutely loved them, sucks that I dont like winny....

needsize said:
They are 25mg per cap, and come 100 to a bottle, everyone I know that has used them absolutely loved them, sucks that I dont like winny....

yea I thought they were 25mg. Thanks:)

listen guys...if you're not experiencing joint pain with winny,then sorry to say...IT AIN'T WINNY...the compound itself is known to dry you out and help w/ edema...how can Winstrol (winny) NOT cause joint pain...i used 50mg ED w/ the BODYOPUS and got ripped to shreds...first time i ever dropped below 8% BF...yes my joints ached...but this is the nature of the compound for God's sakes...i added 1 cc of jenaka's NPP and it eased the joints quite a bit...i beleive QFS is producing some injectable JOINT RELEIF PRODUCTS (injectable) THAT CAN AID AS WELL while on winny...fyi

Just got off a stack with P-T Winstrol (winny) and I was very impressed with the brand...

I'm doing PT Winstrol (winny) during the last five weeks of my current cycle, but that phase still doesn't start for a few more weeks. I'm looking forward to it.

Since I'm doing a test/deca stack, I was wondering if the deca can offset the joint pain from the winny?

--dnb

Mr. dB said:
I'm doing PT Winstrol (winny) during the last five weeks of my current cycle, but that phase still doesn't start for a few more weeks. I'm looking forward to it.

Since I'm doing a test/deca stack, I was wondering if the deca can offset the joint pain from the winny?

--dnb

Deca will definitely help with the joint pain associated with winny.

the product I think you are thinking about is called Sodium hyaluronate and from what I understand it is available only in Canada.
cheers

LA_MAKKINA said:
listen guys...if you're not experiencing joint pain with winny,then sorry to say...IT AIN'T WINNY...the compound itself is known to dry you out and help w/ edema...how can Winstrol (winny) NOT cause joint pain...i used 50mg ED w/ the BODYOPUS and got ripped to shreds...first time i ever dropped below 8% BF...yes my joints ached...but this is the nature of the compound for God's sakes...i added 1 cc of jenaka's NPP and it eased the joints quite a bit...i beleive QFS is producing some injectable JOINT RELEIF PRODUCTS (injectable) THAT CAN AID AS WELL while on winny...fyi

ghoust said:
the product I think you are thinking about is called Sodium hyaluronate and from what I understand it is available only in Canada.
cheers

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT...that is an excellent way to releive joint pain...btw,good to see you here my friend...:)

Back