PH close to Anavar? Advice????

kyanthony,

ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/158609-halo-her-time-get-ready-summer.html

Getting ready to start this stack in about a week myself...don't throw away her money if nutrition and training aren't in check.

Good luck!

Is there a ph out there that is an anavar "clone"? or something as safe for women as anavar is? :bj:

Not recommended but we use to have girls call in for more Turinabol LV...

It was a halodrol product and some females claimed to dose as high 90-120mgs a day (which I thought was crazy)

The new mechabol could possibly be an option if dose at half a capsule a day 12.5 mg...

both are anabolic and lower androgenic.

Once we release AndroLEAN -- I would imagine the 11-Keto Testosterone compound would be gentle for a woman.

-Matt

halo for her is diff close to close to anavar and guys can also use it especially for contest prep

Halo For Her is the 10mg per tab version of Halo Extreme.

Am on week 4, even on 20mg a day I am seeing visible gains. Am very happy with it.

The "only" side effect noticable is a slightly more than usual shedding of hair - but that is after stacking it with 5mg Epistane in week 3. I know I am a bit sensitive to Epi so personally I would not attribute the hairloss to the Halo For Her.

Halo For Her is the 10mg per tab version of Halo Extreme.

Am on week 4, even on 20mg a day I am seeing visible gains. Am very happy with it.

The "only" side effect noticable is a slightly more than usual shedding of hair - but that is after stacking it with 5mg Epistane in week 3. I know I am a bit sensitive to Epi so personally I would not attribute the hairloss to the Halo For Her.

So its still the same compound as h drol / helladrol / halodrol / etc etc ??

So its still the same compound as h drol / helladrol / halodrol / etc etc ??

Not sure about the other clones, but the active ingredient is in Halo Extreme is:

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-dine-3, 17b-dione

ironmaglabs.com/product-list/halo-extreme

And in Halo For Her is:

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-dine-3, 17b-dione

ironmaglabs.com/product-list/halo-for-her

Same stuff, different amounts. But Halo (For Blokes!) also have 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin, which according to their blurb is a Ecdy analogue.

LOL - I feel such a dumbass for having gone for the girly version!!

Last edited:
Back