PH market is oversaturated, and I'm frustrated..

ChannelURX

My biggest gripe when it comes to trying to find a good Pro-hormone is finding the right one for myself that is still legal. On any given day I can
do search and get 5 different products that all promise to produce results. On that same day I can search reviews and get both positive and negative
reviews. Let's take H-Drol by competitive edge labs for example. A couple of years ago I ran a cycle of this and saw good results, which was also the
first and only PH I'd ever taken (to date). I was pleased with what I'd spent my money on.

Here I am two years later, recovered from an injury and back in the gym looking to run another cycle (my 2nd). H-Drol's reviews run the ladder from
great to horrible. I looked into Helladrol, same thing. I looked into Beastdrol, and you guessed it, same thing. How can I be sure that if I decide to run
a cycle of Helladrol or H-Drol again that my money will be well spent, and I'll see results? Was it a placebo effect the first time I ran H-Drol?

I want muscle growth, and strength increases. I do light cardio every day and eat correctly to keep the fat off. How can I be sure that what I'm buying
is truly a chemical compound that enhances my performance in the gym, and not just a pill filled with flour. Someone please elaborate on this, because it's
becoming overly frustrating from my perspective. I even have the opportunity to purchase a 2010 bottle of M-Drol, but that would cost me $100.00.
How can I be sure that's even worth it?

I'm looking for someone to provide thorough input on this. Someone whose not basing their opinion based on results alone.

Thoughts?

Height: '5-7"
Weight: 153lbs
BF%: 17%

Current diet is eating small meals every 3 hours starting at 7:00AM through 8:00PM.
Tracking my calories at 2,700 a day on average. I try hard to ingest 175-200g of protein a day.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday I usually run about a 1.5 miles in about 11-12 minutes.

Monday: Back & Bicep (Heavy) 6-8 rep range
Tuesday: Chest & Tricep (Heavy) 6-8 rep range
Wednesday: Legs (Heavy) 8-10 rep range
Thursday: Shoulders (Moderate) 8-12 rep range
Friday: Chest, Triceps, & Biceps (Light) 8 - 10 rep range
Saturday: Legs (Light) 12-15 rep range

As of last week...

Benchpress: 205lbs x 1
Deadlift: 250lbs x 1
Squat: 225lbs x 5
Shoulder press: 115lbs x 1

If I miss a day, which happens occasionally, then I just skip that day and pick it up the next time it comes around.
I've read that Beastdrol v2 is the best way to go these days. Is this true?

you dont need a ph.. you need to clean up your diet and training routine.. how old are you?

I'm 25. I've been back into the gym for a couple of weeks now. I don't see how either of those things are possible.
My diet is tailored week by week tracking my macro-nutrients, and advised by a close friend of mine whose a nutritionist.
My workout routine changes every 6-8 weeks. I lift with personal trainers and some amateur bodybuilders. If you're
wondering how that's possible because I've only been lifting again for 2 weeks, well this was my routine last year, and I've just
picked back up on it. Cardio is done with people from my platoon. I was injured during a military training exercise, and have
been absent the gym since January of this year as a result.

Look, not to sound offensive but it's not fitness advice I'm looking for. I know what my body can be naturally when everything
is done correctly. I weight trained for 4 years consistently and naturally until I was convinced to try H-Drol, and I did enjoy it.
My motto has always been 90% diet 10% exercise. I'm looking for guidance on pro-hormones and their effectiveness.

Beastdrol V2
Helladrol
H-Drol

These are where my research has led me. I would like to pack on lean/dry muscle. Also, this isn't something I plan on buying and
taking tomorrow. I'm doing my research now so that come December I can know exactly what to get.

Any particular reason?

well you did well with it before. Results between the two will probably be pretty similar.
Helladrol at 3 caps a day will give you 60 days (two cycles). Beast v2 will give you only 30 days, or one cycle.
However, beast v2 has the other ingredients to help combat estrogen and cortisol...though there shouldn't be any estrogen conversion...it's possible someone who is sensitive could still develop gyno.

Anyway, it's really a toss up, because though Hella seems to be a better value, you are getting a couple of support supps built in with beastv2. I just picked the one you're familiar with. :)

don't spend 100 on m drol dial in your diet and look into mr supps man of war, black extreme or beast v2.I know where your coming from as long as everything is dialed in these will get you where you are wanting to go

No offense or anything but your lifts are nowhere near needing a PH. Spend that money and go through 3J or use it to buy supps that aren't PH or Steroids. You've got years to go until you've reached your natty potential.

I would just go with compounds tried tested and true, some places they are legal , some not. but i would rec a teste cycle for 12-14 weeks with an AI and PCT and MAYBE a PH kick start, but thats when you are ready, I would train a bit longer and tweek diet

I agree. There are so many of these out there with mixed reviews it's hard to tell what you are getting or what to choose.

don't spend 100 on m drol dial in your diet and look into mr supps man of war, black extreme or beast v2.I know where your coming from as long as everything is dialed in these will get you where you are wanting to go

That Man Of War that MRSupps sells is pretty nice (by Black Flag). I'd double up on the dose though (if it were me - not necessarily saying OP should).

Last edited:
I would go with a short spell of 3J help first - it is cheap and will help immensely - he even has a sale about to happen!

Back