Phantasm & Lady Phantasm

Phantasm

I am banned!
Ahh well, just wanted to post a pix of me and my wife and daughter! Nothing much to brag about for me.... except I have a beautiful wife and daughter! I was visiting my parents a little while ago and just started training again... after some time off with back problems (I'm small in this pix, but starting to grow quite well now on the juice!). Pix of Lady Phantasm & Baby Phantasm are back at our home in East Europe.

Last edited:
Thanks Guys & Jul,

I & We appreciate the compliments! I was a little hesitant to post because I'm just starting out again when this was taken. As far as my wife and child... [I] think they are beautiful and I'm a very lucky man to have BOTH!

Phantasm & Family

Фантасм и Семья

shaved_head_in_baghdad said:
Good looking family bro, congrats!!

You stay safe!! Only a couple weeks and your home free! Just remember... now is the the time to focus the most on everything around you! Don't let your guard down, even for a second! Short time is still time.

Salute Bro!

Phantasm

Gurumaster said:
GET BIG AND STRONGER

Oi, Lord knows I'm trying! But that's the plan. If I can just get my back, hips, knees and ankles to hold up for a little longer. {long story, don't ask, already posted about auto accident in one [maybe 2] of my threads} But yes, I'm in high gear this year :devil: and I'm gonna push it past all limits!

Your wife looks good. Your daughter looks cute. And you look like you lift weights.
But please, throw away that skirt. If she loves America that much you should buy her a star spangled thong.

Lauw said:
Your wife looks good. Your daughter looks cute. And you look like you lift weights.
But please, throw away that skirt. If she loves America that much you should buy her a star spangled thong.

hahahahah ... AGREED !!!!!! ... 100000% ... family is nice ,,, skirt is horrible !!!! ..... i second a pic of her in a star spangled thong though .... hahaha ... is that blasphemy ?

Actually... Have Star spangled thong and matching bra on order. 2 different types... one for beach wear, one for night club / disco type style for those hot summer nights in short skirts, or hanging out by the Black Sea! :angel:

Last edited:
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now 2006 in Eastern Europe!

I wish and Hope that ALL of Everyone's Dreams Come True!

~Phantasm~

Back