PharmaGene

ive never used it... it gets good feedback from what i see... if you liked dpharm, its suppose to be the same thing, just different label

Heard really good things about them myself.....their Winstrol (winny) looks pretty tempting.:)

ordering my gear from him saturday. he will send you pictures of his gear. he has 125mg 20ml winny!!!. the label are kinda gay. but its a ug lab and its not about the labels rght?20ml 100mg masteron for on the cheap too. eq 300mg. alot of cool gear eq prop. thats really new to me.of course i had to order it. LOL!

Heard Good things. I think one of the best UG's out there right now is Zencall. But I've only tried the TrenE and it was some amazing stuff.

i just got some pharmagene test enth, 300mg/ml. i cant wait to start. from what i herd it is top of the line UG lab.

CATFISH said:
ordering my gear from him saturday. he will send you pictures of his gear. he has 125mg 20ml winny!!!. the label are kinda gay. but its a ug lab and its not about the labels rght?20ml 100mg masteron for on the cheap too. eq 300mg. alot of cool gear eq prop. thats really new to me.of course i had to order it. LOL!
labels are gay?...that's a strange thing to say...i have always heard that they labels were great...maybe thats what you meant...take care

ugkit said:
labels are gay?...that's a strange thing to say...i have always heard that they labels were great...maybe thats what you meant...take care
haha, u tell him. Besides its all bout the powders they are made from anyways. And we all know that pharmagene uses the best powders around.

the eg prop hurt like a bitch. what does anyone care about labels for, if there is a pretty label than it must be good???

yes, bold prop hurts...but it is not due to the receipe, so i have heard, it is b/c the molecule itself is painful...take care

Be careful when ordering from DPharm. I placed an order and he got my $$ over a month ago and still haven't got a thing. I sent him an Email yesterday. I will keep you guys informed.

RonZoid12 said:
Be careful when ordering from DPharm. I placed an order and he got my $$ over a month ago and still haven't got a thing. I sent him an Email yesterday. I will keep you guys informed.
that's wierd, i orderd from him three weeks ago and got my stuff in the next week. i also just placed another order this week, hoping to have it here this next week. good luck with your order

ugkit said:
yes, bold prop hurts...but it is not due to the receipe, so i have heard, it is b/c the molecule itself is painful...take care
haha, it can't be as bad as the stories i have heard about the boldenon acetate, i heard that may go down is history as the worst. :)

RonZoid12 said:
you sent him an email one day...the next day, you post about him on a board...how bout you give him some time to answer before you post about him on the boards...BTW, i will make sure he gets wind of this thread...namely, your posts about him...take care

Back