phosphagen help..

latitude

So the new container of eas phosphagen i purchased says 1scoop or 4 tablespoons per serving. I thought that was alot so I looked at their facts online and its says 1.5 teaspoons. WTF.. any help?

i based my response on the info given online for the product.

4 tbsp is way too much for standard creatine mono. 4 tbsp = 12 teaspoons = 40g creatine, which is double even the standard "loading phase" (which is generally 5g 4x per day, which is also unnecessary), and 8x the standard serving.

so if the label says to take 4 tbsp, then yes - disregard it. (unless you have phosphagen elite, or hp, or some other creatine + carb concoction under the eas phosphagen brand. im assuming you have plain creatine mono.)

Thanks Suareezay, I wasnt even paying attention to the hp after the phosphagen. Makes sense now. Thank you....

latitude said:
So the new container of eas phosphagen i purchased says 1scoop or 4 tablespoons per serving. I thought that was alot so I looked at their facts online and its says 1.5 teaspoons. WTF.. any help?
I bet you have Phosphagen HP, which in not entirely Creatine Monohydrate, but the vast majority of the mixture is sugar, which serves to more effectively transport the CM to your muscle cells. I think with each scoop you take, it is about 5g CM & something like 35g of sugars, correct? I like HP, but some say taking a teaspoon of CM with a glass of grape juice is the same thing??

Suareezay said:
creatine + carbs. its all basically the same shit.
True. A few years back, I simply bought bulk CM & ordered dirt-cheap bulk Dextrose, mixed them, along with some Kool-Aid, and had Phosphagen HP (or any other brand) for about 1/2 price, if even that much!

Back