Photos of Me!!! (Previous Photo Shoots)

Rea said:
I just noticed that my thread is huge....like so many posts and views..LOL

that tends to happen when attractive woman post pics of themselves in very little clothing.

Those legs are freaking insane! Did anyone say genetics?!
And alot of hard work of course xD

Tell me though. Do they force all that tan on you? ;P No pun intended.

Agreed. You gotta think though, when you are so hell-bent on one life long goal its good to have at least a thread on some internet forum where random people compliment you over and over. Its also a way to get your name and face exposed, even if just a little to a very targeted audience. Its a business dont be fooled.

DougoeFre5h said:
Agreed. You gotta think though, when you are so hell-bent on one life long goal its good to have at least a thread on some internet forum where random people compliment you over and over. Its also a way to get your name and face exposed, even if just a little to a very targeted audience. Its a business dont be fooled.

Kinda like when Bobbi Billard graced us with her presence on her rise to stardom. Too bad she doesn't need us any more.

jediclampet said:
That's true but there also is a few people in this thread who is grammatically challenged. :spank:

I am and I admit to it. I am triligual and english is my last learned language. Bosnian 1st, German 2nd, English 3rd. Its the wrong subject to be flamming me on brother =).

Its girls like you that keep me in the gym doing that one extra rep to exhaution. In fact, if there weren't women like you i wouldn't even go to gym or use gear.
Keep up the good work. If you are only 20 then you could have a great future in BB.

Legs are awesome! :rockband:

DougoeFre5h said:

Agreed with that and the leg humping comments.

Back