Photos of Me!!! (Previous Photo Shoots)

Crazy pictures... would need some more of youre kind in Sweden :)

And to the movie, Ive only seen the first one and it was crap...

Rea said:
lol well it was nice. I love doing a photo shoot with a friend.
Friend with benefits?

Sorry, that's personal. OTOH, most people aren't here keep nothing to themselves. :D

Rea niiiiice pics girl especially the ones of me in them LOL kidding , you look amazing in every pic , some of these i havent seen before really cool pics Rea , by the way when am i gonna get all my presents for my birfday lol and i want alot and they better be wrapped up real good cause i love not knowing what i got then ripping the paper up alot .

Of course me and Rea were friends with benifits what kind of silly question is that geeez lol . Rea spots me on a set and i return the favor hahaha .

i wouldnt doubt the friends with benifits part, im sure she can hold her own when spoting. but seriously u two are treding the lines of perfection. congrats to both of u.
Vander V said:
Rea niiiiice pics girl especially the ones of me in them LOL kidding , you look amazing in every pic , some of these i havent seen before really cool pics Rea , by the way when am i gonna get all my presents for my birfday lol and i want alot and they better be wrapped up real good cause i love not knowing what i got then ripping the paper up alot .

Of course me and Rea were friends with benifits what kind of silly question is that geeez lol . Rea spots me on a set and i return the favor hahaha .

You look great, hun!! Very nice physique, that's alot hard work and dedication right there!!

Way to go!!

What shows are you looking at for 2006?

Vander V said:

lol hehe Thanks!!! :kiss:

Last edited:
Hey could we meet up and have sex, make love, fuck each other, or which ever way you want to put it. Please you are one smoking hot chick.

David1981 said:
Hey could we meet up and have sex, make love, fuck each other, or which ever way you want to put it. Please you are one smoking hot chick.

Excuse me but why would you even ask such a question?

Rea said:
Excuse me but why would you even ask such a question?

Well thats an easy question. Your smoking hot and you look like an easy fuck so I think I could get with you by just saying a couple of charming words. You have to admit you must be an easy fuck?

David1981 said:
Well thats an easy question. Your smoking hot and you look like an easy fuck so I think I could get with you by just saying a couple of charming words. You have to admit you must be an easy fuck?

Get lost looser :finger:

David1981 said:
LMAO this guys funny but at the same time worthless , hes got game on the internet hehehe fag im laughing my ass off this was too funny you gotta admit Rea its kinda funny , we both know thats not the case with you what so ever , shit ive have a boy named mike who has been trying to get Rea on a date for the last 3 years haha shes by far hard to get bro and i bet if your saw her inperson you would be intimidated to even look her in her eyes .

Vander V said:
LMAO this guys funny but at the same time worthless , hes got game on the internet hehehe fag im laughing my ass off this was too funny you gotta admit Rea its kinda funny , we both know thats not the case with you what so ever , shit ive have a boy named mike who has been trying to get Rea on a date for the last 3 years haha shes by far hard to get bro and i bet if your saw her inperson you would be intimidated to even look her in her eyes .

Who the hell are you. You need to shut your mouth you old goat. If I saw this chick she wouldn't intimidate me I would have my cock in her before she could say hi.

David1981 said:
Who the hell are you. You need to shut your mouth you old goat. If I saw this chick she wouldn't intimidate me I would have my cock in her before she could say hi.

hahahaaaaaaaaaaa! Fuck, for real!

Back