Photos of Me!!! (Previous Photo Shoots)

hard in the face???????? wow i think traps need his head examined!

moorea, u are gorgeous and dont u let anyone tell u otherwise. i hope u are still competing and training hard.

Carlas said:
Your hot!! i think i seen you on the cover of a supplement mag. I am sure thats you, was it?

Yes I was but nothing big or anything....here is the pic of the mag

shaggz said:
what nationality are you? your very dark.

I'm swedish, austrian, german, irish, scottish, english, and canadian. I'm so dark cuz I go tanning a lot! I mean like really a lot...but I use spray on tan so it works best.....

oh ya heres a pic, i havent posted in soooo long!! these 2 pics are kinda old but my body pretty much looks the same now just a little more muscular/toned now

I admire youre physique from a training point of view. But sexy?? No way.. unless you put on a little more fat...

Rea said:
oh ya heres a pic, i havent posted in soooo long!! these 2 pics are kinda old but my body pretty much looks the same now just a little more muscular/toned now
a very pretty lady . :)

Rea said:
lookin good..i almost thought you had stopped posting here.

WOW... good God I love beautiful muscular woman ..they are like a drug....

You look fantastic...

Rea said:
reason u are one of my favs

Back