Photos of Me!!! (Previous Photo Shoots)

gogo4 said:
I am and I admit to it. I am triligual and english is my last learned language. Bosnian 1st, German 2nd, English 3rd. Its the wrong subject to be flamming me on brother =).

No disrespect intended my man.

Rea... funny that you are using the same quote as me. I read it a few years back in an advertisement and thought that worded what lazy people think perfectly.

Rea said:
another picture
That's the one for your new Avatar!! Your physique is looking brilliant for your age. Keep up the hard work and you should get a pro card very soon. Don't let the some of the fools and their comments bother you. There will always be the envious ones out here spewing shit from their mouths and are not happy unless they dis some one for their acheivements. You ROCK!!

looking incredible. Im usually not into muscular women but your upper body isn too much and your legs look very feminine. If you ever come to nyc ill take you out on the town beutifull.lol

boy o boy do i have comments for rea.

Unitl i got to post #329...i was going to comment on how terrible all the photos were. Not you in the picture...but the actual photo, aboslutely terrible. Lighting, sharpness, contrast,, and colors were way off. You have much more potential than that in most the photos...you just need a real photshoot. Other than that, you are very cute for what you do, what are your measurements and numbers?

Rea,
This whole experience of reading the treads was great for the abs. Never laughed so hard.
No disrespect to you Rea. You have a great body and are working hard at making something happen for you. I for one think that's great.You work it sister.
Men, you have to get out the cave more. For those guys with their hands in their shorts. You're going to need new glasses pretty soon and shavers for your palms.

Most FBB's are ugly, face is all f@cked up, they look like a dude, on top of that they loose that feminine ass, you havent gotten to that point and if I were you I would try to keep it that way, anyhow looking great and please dont turn into a guy later on in life.

It's been awhile since i've been to the site, I'm so proud to see rea still training strong, you look great girl. Props as always.

I have to say you look beautiful. You're basically my dreamgirl, there are not many women who stay in the shape that you do Rea. Since I'll probably never have the oppurtunity to meet you, see you in my dreams.

Back