Pic - New Toys In

Wow I didn't know they made 27g in that length. I'd love to get some of those, I'm using 25g right now.

Wow I didn't know they made 27g in that length. I'd love to get some of those, I'm using 25g right now.

Same here. I'm using 25 as well. 27 would just about be painless. I gutta find some of those.

oooh I didnt even know they made 1 1/4s... thats perfect. Gotta use this 100 count box up so I can order some more :)

I just picked up a box of 100 very cheap with free shipping! yee haa

Thx for the heads up on these. didnt know they existed.

^^yea cant beat it right

I went from 22G (that I wanted to use up) to 25G and I thought I was doing good! This is really gunna be nice. Fuk, I'll be pinning everywhere on my body. Hopefully they will screw on to my BD syringes. I think they are all pretty much standard on that end.

Yea I think there standard on the ends.

If anyone is having trouble finding them and needs a link for them hit me up in a PM. I would post it here but I'm not sure if we are allowed or not. Seeing as it is just a normal health site I'm thinking it's ok to post it here but I don't want to take any chances, unless told otherwise.

How long does it take to plunge all the gear in because a 25 takes long enough and I couldn't imagine a 27 gauze that's a 1 gauge away from a slin pin

How long does it take to plunge all the gear in because a 25 takes long enough and I couldn't imagine a 27 gauze that's a 1 gauge away from a slin pin

I pin 2-1/2cc's in about 30 seconds with a 25G I warm up my oil first and it moves rather quickly. I dont think a 27 is gunna take a real lot of time.

Yea I think there standard on the ends.

If anyone is having trouble finding them and needs a link for them hit me up in a PM. I would post it here but I'm not sure if we are allowed or not. Seeing as it is just a normal health site I'm thinking it's ok to post it here but I don't want to take any chances, unless told otherwise.

PM sent.

Back