pics of a fat, bloated needsize.....

Holy crap, NS!!! I leave for awhile, and you blew the F up!!! Looking good, you can still see the definition in your abs & quads. You're gonna be sick on stage!! Way to go!!!

Thanks everyone(madine actually made me blush....), water is coming off fast, I am really enjoying the diet as I was sick of force feeding, and walking about at 260lbs at 5'8" is really taxing

very nice quad seperation...

what was your weight before you started dieting for your previous show?... at 180-some pounds you looked solid as hell.... your gonna do great bro

daan69 said:
very nice quad seperation...

what was your weight before you started dieting for your previous show?... at 180-some pounds you looked solid as hell.... your gonna do great bro

last time I went from 235lbs to 180, but it appears that I lost a bunch of mass along the way, this time I'm hoping for around 210lbs

londonhunk, that was me last summer, 230lbs, 8%bf, at 5'8"

Hey bro, I know it's tough to tell symetry at this point but you look very good and proportionate.....You don't look like you're 5'8". Lokks like you could be 6'. that tells me nothing on your physique is out of whack or over-dominating anything other part. Good job, keep it up.....Uh...I hope that makes sense :druggie:

BiggerthanLavar said:
Hey bro, I know it's tough to tell symetry at this point but you look very good and proportionate.....You don't look like you're 5'8". Lokks like you could be 6'. that tells me nothing on your physique is out of whack or over-dominating anything other part. Good job, keep it up.....Uh...I hope that makes sense :druggie:

thanks, it did make sense.
The best part of my physique is my small frame and small waist, but you cant see it here as my waist is about 8'-9" bigger than it is on stage, so it'll all come together as the diet progresses

needsize said:
thanks, it did make sense.
The best part of my physique is my small frame and small waist, but you cant see it here as my waist is about 8'-9" bigger than it is on stage, so it'll all come together as the diet progresses

NS, last show what was your waist measurments before the diet and after the diet?

Easto said:
NS, last show what was your waist measurments before the diet and after the diet?

I dont remember exactly what it was before the diet, 36 or 37", something like that, and it was around 29.5 on stage

needsize said:
I dont remember exactly what it was before the diet, 36 or 37", something like that, and it was around 29.5 on stage

I'm pretty thick as well....

Next summer I am going to attempt to get shredded. If I am happy with the results I may attempt my first show.

phillyviks said:
whats your diet looking like now?

He's working with a trainer that he is probably paying right now.

I'm pretty sure he won't share his diet, unless you want to reimburse him for his costs.

Back