pics of a fat, bloated needsize.....

Johny J said:
15-17%?
what the hell are you smoking? He is holding some water, but he is not carry much fat at all.

yeah, you're right....prolly closer to 14%....I guess I suck at guessing BF!!!! Maybe it's mostly water. BTW, Needsize, that wasn't to say you're fat or anything.....You look monstrous and as I said, I would give anything to look "Bloated" like that.....

Holy shit bro, lol. You are so big you are starting to look square, lol. Where are you buying clothes these days. You are going to look awesome when you get down.

jcp2 said:
Holy shit bro, lol. You are so big you are starting to look square, lol. Where are you buying clothes these days. You are going to look awesome when you get down.

LOL @ square - Definately looking large.

thanks everyone, I actually feel a little better about my bf now. I did measure my waist for the first time in about 8 months, and it did make me wanna cry, but this diet should take care of it pretty quick

Jesus NS! It's probably easier to jump over ya than to go around ya! lol Looking jacked as all hell bro! And the fact that you can still see your abs, is awesome! You're going to look incredible for your next show.

looking good bro,really big :)
when you cut down (if you want to cut,that is) you will look awesome

great avatar, who is she/.

saizen said:
Jesus NS! It's probably easier to jump over ya than to go around ya! lol Looking jacked as all hell bro! And the fact that you can still see your abs, is awesome! You're going to look incredible for your next show.

Thanks...strength is pretty good right now, but since I just started a diet, I'm figuring Ill just watch it piss away now...

needsize said:
Thanks...strength is pretty good right now, but since I just started a diet, I'm figuring Ill just watch it piss away now...

be sure to post those numbers, so we can all feel better about ourselves.
thanks.

needsize said:

yeah it sucks about the strength...but she'll back before you know it. You'll be picking quarters up with your ass cheeks with 585lbd over your shoulders soon enough lol

Did you end up meeting with the trainer?

meeting with the training is on the 18th, so next week

Today sucked, last squat workout was 495 x 6 reps, today was 455 for an ugly 5 reps, felt like it was going to bury me

Reactions: Eze
me want body...
me go to gym now
me will eat more and more till I look like that..lol
very good dude..you're freaking growing!!

Back