Picture inside hair thining question

BalcoBob

Turing 36 and I've been using steriods for about 10 years now. Ive been TRT and I'm starting to lose my hair. It grows but it's thin. It the past I would run a cycle and then when I came off it would come back and would be thicker but now that I'm TRT it seems like it never gets thick. Anything I can take to thicken my hair or will I just lose it in the next year or so?

View attachment 566694

Welcome to the age range where most people start to experience Male Pattern Baldness. Your genetics decide what happens at this point.

Welcome to closer to middle age too man good to have you in the neirborhood. does baldness run in your family?

Last edited by a moderator:
No baldness doesn't run in the family. Brother still has super thick hair and is a year younger but he doesn't run gear like me.

I worked with an older welder at my last job he had 2 sons 27 25 one had a head full of hair the other was going bald already and I mean well on his way the whole top of his head had thinned out at 25 so its the luck of the draw I think neither of the brothers used aas so

Finasteride will slow balness in the forehead zone, it's a pill you can get a prescription for pretty easily. Propecia is a liquid you squirt on your head, it slows baldness in the top of your head.

That said take the time to think about what producks (<- why is the correct spelling of this world blacklisted?) you use in your hair and how you dry it, wash your hair less frequently and think about using horse shampoo or other mild shampoos which don't strip the oil from your hair, don't do the"take a towel and rub" method, it's pulls out your hair.

As other said, hair loss is genetic but can start and or not in people at different ages. I started when I was 20, my brother at 35, my dad had all his hair till 55.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Back