(pictures) So I am done with my first cycle....

I was always under the impression is that you absorb protein really well first thing in the morning. I may or may not adjust this, I did go to the bathroom once a day, but I sure as hell did fart a lot. and once again THANKS!

You will absorb more protein after a hard workout. Never heard of absorbing more in the morning. Undigested protein can cause bad gas. You are probably wasting 70% of that meal. At your weight, you should shoot for 30g protein x 6 meals. Then one protein shake up to 50g post workout. Your breakfast should be something like 2-3 eggs and 2 sausage patties. I would minimize your carbs now to shed the fat off. If you starve your body of carbs it will resort to burning fat for energy.

You will absorb more protein after a hard workout. Never heard of absorbing more in the morning. Undigested protein can cause bad gas. You are probably wasting 70% of that meal. At your weight, you should shoot for 30g protein x 6 meals. Then one protein shake up to 50g post workout. Your breakfast should be something like 2-3 eggs and 2 sausage patties. I would minimize your carbs now to shed the fat off. If you starve your body of carbs it will resort to burning fat for energy.

Oh god yes I will be switching my diet to a proper cutting diet once I get through PCT, no worries about that :p. As for protein absorption, I firmly believe that to look like a beast you need to eat like a beast (when bulking), for me it' a motivator and a total game changer, If i were to consume only 180g of protein I would not feel complete during a bulking phase. I know this guy that believes that creatine is the answer to all and he consumes it and has incredible results cause it's a motivator for him to do the rest right. Yea too mouch protein can be bad on kidneys no doubt, but when I am on a cutting diet I never go over 200g of protein and 35g of carbs a day, here is hoping this gives my kidneys time to recover. Not going against your advice or saying it's shitty advice and there is probabaly a lot of truth in what you are saying. In the end it's all psychological, the brain is a powerful thing and my method gave me great results.

... and people say you have to achieve your genetic potentiol before starting AAS....
Superb job bro, that is an amazing transformation!

He worked out for 6 years without AAS. Impressive gains prior and after. Great job!

What were your guns before and guns now?

... and people say you have to achieve your genetic potentiol before starting AAS....

Genetic potential or not, This has been 7yrs in the making. Kids today do not have that kind of patience.

I
He worked out for 6 years without AAS. Impressive gains prior and after. Great job!

What were your guns before and guns now?

Thank you transcend! When i starte out at 20yo i was 120 lbs and my arms were 11 inches. My arms on picture one are approx 15 inches, picture 2 they are 19, picture 3, 20.5.

oh sorry. I thought the 1st picture was before your cycle and the 2nd and 3rd were after. lol (obviously i didn't read). good job anyway

Good Job!!! You look great! It goes to show what you can do naturally before hitting PED's. That gives me some inspiration.

Great work my friend!!! That takes a lot of dedication. When people see these before and after it will inspire many. The dedication to workout and diet before aas built you a solid base. You look awesome and your abbs will pop once you drop more water during your post cycle therapy (pct). A good cutting cycle (test,primo,var)? early next year and you will be ripped fuel for the summer...Once again Great Work!!!

Last edited:
yeah i love when people say that. like your going to get a fucking letter in the mail "Congradulations! you've reached your genetic potential feel free to start using steroids" LMAO

nice work bro... diet is pretty solid... not a fan of the protien pancakes might as well eat pancakes and drink a protien shake LOL. 9 slices of bacon is kinda rough but fuck it McDonalds worked for me back in the day

Great work my friend!!! That takes a lot of dedication. When people see these before and after it will inspire many. The dedication to workout and diet before aas built you a solid base. You look awesome and your abbs will pop once you drop more water during your post cycle therapy (pct). A good cutting cycle (test,primo,var)? early next year and you will be ripped fuel for the summer...Once again Great Work!!!
Good Job!!! You look great! It goes to show what you can do naturally before hitting PED's. That gives me some inspiration.

Glad I inspire somebody, it is very important to build a solid base before starting AAS, saying you trained for X number of years doesn't suffice if you do not understand the intricacies of nutrition, training and how AAS works. The most important thing is to keep your mind open to the advice of others, if it were just up to me I would have taken 10 compounds together on my first cycle not do any post cycle therapy (pct) start over again, but thanks to bros on this forum, I know about the proper way of doing things and the consequences that could arise from all this.

You should of been Bane, not Tom Hardy!!!
HAH! A girl told me this at uni today. Was good for ego. Thanks man!

Looking great! Keep it up!
Thanks a lot sir!

yeah i love when people say that. like your going to get a fucking letter in the mail "Congradulations! you've reached your genetic potential feel free to start using steroids" LMAO
nice work bro... diet is pretty solid... not a fan of the protien pancakes might as well eat pancakes and drink a protien shake LOL. 9 slices of bacon is kinda rough but fuck it McDonalds worked for me back in the day

My pancakes have 0 carbs!! 4 scoops of protein, 1 egg, 1/4 tblspoon of baking powder, sugar free vanilla extract, 2 splenda, mix, put in pan with coconut oil. 0carbs, 120g of protein, BAM. As for bacon, MY GOD IT'S SO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just make sure to do some cardio during your training regimen, cause it could make you fat.

that's some nice progress my man. Love seeing shit like that. I been using AAS for 11 years now and shit like that definitely still inspires me! Keep it up!

that's some nice progress my man. Love seeing shit like that. I been using AAS for 11 years now and shit like that definitely still inspires me! Keep it up!

Wow! 11 years! Haha that seems so surreal... But will def. happen to me. Glad to see a veteran user is inspired. Thanks a lot!

u looking huge bro, and fuck man i love protein pancakes, usually just mix on 2 scoops of protein in with aunt jamima and peanut butter on top with syrup hell ya, cals up big time lol, only eat them once a week tho lol
some people just eat way to clean on here and wonder why they are not gaining one bit! i eat good too, but eat like a fuckin champ!

Last edited:
Back