Pin Gauges

volksball

When injecting Finabolan, or Finaplix, because both involve crushed pellets mixed in B-12, is a 23 gauge too small? Or is it ok? I'm not too sure. The bottle is a dark brown, so I can't see is if its all coming through ok and the size of the particles floating in it.

I'd love to hear some opinions.

Volksball

Did you make your own or did you get it from someone. I have never seen particles floating in my fina. You should have a nice clear golden liquid. Draw some out with a 18g needle and see what it looks like. If ther are particles in it I wouldn't use it.

I appreciate the concern. The reason I mentioned Finaplix, was because not too many people are familiar with Finabolan. It is Finabolan that I have. Apparantly it is a ready injectable. I understand that Finaplix has to be made with a kit, however, this comes in a ready container.

From what I've been told from many sources, it is an underground lab in Ontario that produces ready injectable Finaplix and names it Finabolan.

If I did it right, there should be a pic attached of what the bottle looks like.

There should not be particles floating in your tren. 25g 1" or 1.5". I'm not familiar with the product you have there maybe someone else can tell you more.

The paticles you are talking about is from the vitamin B12 in the solution. You will have to shake the bottle more in order to disolve this.
The product he is talking about is from a lab in France. They have been around for a while but are no longer in our service as they have been busted by the man. It had areal good go with the fellas i train with.

Ahhhh someone who's heard of the stuff! Finally.

So you've heard that the product is a good one? I've been using it for a week now along with prop. 1/2cc of prop along with 1cc of Finabolan every other day. So far, I think the results I've been experiencing are from the prop, tho. How long should it be till I notice the effects of the Finabolan....as well, I have a stronger version of the product...it looks exactly as the pic that I attached above, but it's the 70mg dosage. Its a yellow label instead...but everything else looks the same. It was packaged perfectly, and there was no reason to wonder otherwise.

If you know anything more about the product...tell me, I'd like to know as much as I can. As far as I know, the results are similar to that of Finaplex. Is that right? Should I dose more later on in the cycle? Or should I stay with how I've been going all the way through.

By the way, I do shake the hell outta the bottle, and everything seems to withdraw fine. I was just wondering if I needed a bigger guage or not. I'm using a 23 right now.

Thanks for your help.
Volksball

Bro, that 30 mg seems a little low. Go up to 2cc, or else I'd get with your 70mg version. Also, this should have been made with pure tren powder, not with pellets. Perhaps it's precipitated out a bit, and needs heating in a hot water bath on the stove?

I believe that it was made with tren powder. I was informed that the particles in it are from the B-12. I do have the 70mg version. I was wondering if 70mgs are enough every other day, along with 1/2 cc of prop.

I don't believe that it was made with crushed pellets. This is what I was led to believe until I was told about the B-12 being the particle matter.

Does that sound right?

volksball said:
I believe that it was made with tren powder. I was informed that the particles in it are from the B-12. I do have the 70mg version. I was wondering if 70mgs are enough every other day, along with 1/2 cc of prop.

I don't believe that it was made with crushed pellets. This is what I was led to believe until I was told about the B-12 being the particle matter.

Does that sound right?

Actually, it doesn't. I deal with B-12 every day, and I've NEVER seen any clumping or particulate matter. B-12 is very soluble in water, maybe it does come out of solution in oil, I don't know. Why do they add B-12 to the tren, anyway?
70mg per day is OK, still on the low end of the dose range. 70 ED would be more like it for me.

As far as I know, B-12 is added to decrease the pain of injection. But, that's just speculation. Unfortunatly, because the literature is limited on this product, most of the information about it is speculatory. The basis of is is (obviously) the tren. I'm assuming it has Finaplex-type effects.

I'm not looking for major mass gains. The prop is helping in that department. I'm looking for a winstrol-type effect to compliment the Prop. I weigh 190lbs and am looking to achieve 7-10 more pounds - lean. With the .5cc prop and the 1cc Finabolan dosages every other day, do you think that is possible?

i believe that the B12 does get added for shot comfort. I also failed too mention in my post about the Fina that it may need some heating in a hot water bath or the stove as Buffdoc suggested. I think this is what it could be, I was not thinking as streight as I should have been the other day when I replied to your post. The reason you may need to heat it is because it sat fo ra period of time and the mixture started to separate, or the bottle was in a cool place and the tren started to crystalize.
Hope you get sorted out on this. Sorry for not presenting all the info bro, I know how hard it is to get info about certain aas's. Keep us posted on how the warming of it works. My solution has had no separation, but it will help in the future if I happen to cross paths with a separated batch.

So with Finabolan (not Finaplex) you need to warm it under hot water as well?

The red crystals is the tren powder then? and not B-12?

How long should I warm it and at what temp? Basically, how do I warm it?

Remember, I'm talking about Finabolan...not Finaplex. I'm aware that that needs to be done with Finaplex. Finabolan as well?

Thanks.
VB

volksball said:
So with Finabolan (not Finaplex) you need to warm it under hot water as well?

The red crystals is the tren powder then? and not B-12?

How long should I warm it and at what temp? Basically, how do I warm it?

Remember, I'm talking about Finabolan...not Finaplex. I'm aware that that needs to be done with Finaplex. Finabolan as well?

Thanks.
VB

Do this: heat water in a saucepan, about 2 or 3 inches water. When it boils, turn it down to a simmer, place your bottle in the water bath (pour out some water if it's too deep).
Let it sit there for 10 minutes and use a cloth to pick it up and swirl it from time to time. Check it for clearing of particles by holding the vial up to a light and observing from various angles.
BTW, the prop/tren combo should be great for your goals. I'm unsure, however, what your prop dose is: 1/2 cc could be anything, is the prop 50, 75, or 100 per cc?

Back