Pin sizes?!

Venom

Getting ripped
What pinsizes do you guys use when shooting in thighs and delts??
I'll be shooting Winstrol and some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) so the thickness of the needle is not a problem.
Just want to know how deep in I should go.

I actually prefer 23g 1" so I don't have to push the pulnger so hard. They don't hurt any more. If you could even call a little pin prick"hurt".

I draw up with a 20g and shoot with a 25g 1 incher for all sites. Less scar tissue and less pain than the 23g. So if you get the willies just thinking of needles, like me, go with the 25g. The 23g looks like a cannon to me, lol.

TxLonghorn said:
I draw up with a 20g and shoot with a 25g 1 incher for all sites. Less scar tissue and less pain than the 23g. So if you get the willies just thinking of needles, like me, go with the 25g. The 23g looks like a cannon to me, lol.

I know this is going to make some people squirm but if you shoot painful gear in your quads with a 1 1/2" 22g it won't hurt as much later on, sometimes not at all. At least for me at works that way. Try it if you can bring yourself to do it.

gorilla_boy said:
I know this is going to make some people squirm but if you shoot painful gear in your quads with a 1 1/2" 22g it won't hurt as much later on, sometimes not at all. At least for me at works that way. Try it if you can bring yourself to do it.

I used to use 22g 1 1/2" for quads, but now I just use 25g 1" for everything. Also, I think it's a good thing that you have to push a little harder, because when I was using 22g, I tended to inject too fast.

xtinct said:
I used to use 22g 1 1/2" for quads, but now I just use 25g 1" for everything. Also, I think it's a good thing that you have to push a little harder, because when I was using 22g, I tended to inject too fast.

Good point.

the length would depend on the fat in your thigh, I would say you should be good with the 1 incher though, 25g, unless its like ttokkyo win or some thick crap, you may need to go to a 24 or 23. If you are really hard core just use a 18g 1 1/2incher-just kidding.

Powerhouse9 said:
the length would depend on the fat in your thigh, I would say you should be good with the 1 incher though, 25g, unless its like ttokkyo win or some thick crap, you may need to go to a 24 or 23. If you are really hard core just use a 18g 1 1/2incher-just kidding.

That 18g 1.5" is what the nurse jabs me in the ass with. Doesn't hurt, but probably not good for scarring.

DTOX said:
That 18g 1.5" is what the nurse jabs me in the ass with. Doesn't hurt, but probably not good for scarring.

Holy shit.....there is no way in hell I'd ever let someone do that to me.

Time to find a new doctor !!

shit I use a 2g 3", lol. I like the 22g but I think with all the good news I hear about the 25g I will start using those.

:D

StoneColdNTO said:
Holy shit.....there is no way in hell I'd ever let someone do that to me.

Time to find a new doctor !!

Honestly it doesn't hurt. But yeah, after these next two shots I'll be doing them myself and I'm going to ask for a script for 22g needles.

If I'm understanding things, I think the nurses like the 18g because they're f'ing lazy and it's easier for them to fill the syringe from the vial with a big cannon like that.

Why dont you just order them on line instead of getting a script for them???? They get delivered pretty darn fast to you too!!! Just food for thought

Back