Pinkbear's sust500/var40 2nd cycle

Only 10 weeks of Sustanon (sust)? Why not longer?

Any pics of the wheels?

Idk what kind of reference to go off where you started at but u look pretty much the same as you did in your old avi. Didn't you say that was an old pic?

Il post a pic of my legs today after work. I think my legs are the most impressive. I love leg day. I hate guys who have big arms and chest and you look down and they got tiny little chicken legs

No, now that you have them up side by side I can see you have filled out more. Nice work dude. Keep it up

Its extremely funny to see massive guys with chicken legs. There's a dude at my gym that shows up once in a while and his back, arms, and shoulders are huge but his chest is flat and his calves are skinnier than his forearms. Its disgusting actually lol

Don't forget the back too lol. I see you didn't edit out any tatts. I have some as well and wondering if I should fuck up the pic with a bunch of black scribble or just post them as is when I put up a log lol.

I really don't care if about hiding them. So what I do roids and post on the forums.

My gym has a lot of younger guys and some older guys who are always curling in the mirror and I just laugh.

I can give a shit how big your arms are... How much can you squat or dead lift very few people actually dead lift and I they do it is horrible form.

I'm hoping to hit 500 dead lift I'm at 450-460 right now

Example of my meals

Meal 1
Protein shake - 1 banana, 1/2 cup oatmeal, whey powder, crunchy peanut butter, water

1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/4 cup almonds and some honey

Meal 2
1 avacado
2 cans of tuna
1 pack of imitation crab meat

Snack
Protien bar

Meal 3
Salad with chicken
1/4 cup almonds
2 hard boiled eggs

Bro you cant eat like a bird if you want to be big as a house...

That was off I believe this is what I ate yesterday

Meal 1 - 1193 cals
Protein shake ( banana, oatmeal, whey, peanut butter)
10 eggs (6 whole 4 white)

Meal 2 - 955 cals
2.5 serving broccoli
16oz of ground turkey

Meal 3 - 780 cals
Salad
4 chicken tenderloins
2 cans of tuna

And a red bull

~ 3000 cals

According to Online my calorie intake should be about 2600-2700 cals to maintain weight
I'm trying to eat 3000-3200 cals every day.

And look at the above pics of me at 205 and now... I think I'm doing something right

Oh no doubt bro it wasn't a knock... Your arms ,delts and traps show significant improvement over the pre cycle pic.. at your height you could probably put on 20 lbs more and still look slender...beef bro... you need to add lots of lean steaks and beef to your diet to pack on muscle....but you gotta do what your comfortable with.. everyone different but I try to get 5000 calories when im bulk blasting.. its not as hard as it sounds..good luck though bro...

Nice job man. Ya I don't care that someone knows I'm on gear, just not really wanting to give it away lol.

So you are going to continue to bulk or did I see that you wanted to cut a few weeks in??

Nice job man. Ya I don't care that someone knows I'm on gear, just not really wanting to give it away lol.

So you are going to continue to bulk or did I see that you wanted to cut a few weeks in??

Honestly i don't fucking know man. I live being big, yoked, thick. The power lifter look ( not the fat ones... The ones with the thick 6 packs)

I'm not into the bodybuilding look, functional muscle over just looks any day for me.

All I really want is to be in the 10-12% bf range. Would love to be 230-240 10-12 bf. So I guess I'm cutting fat while still trying to put on weight haha. I know it's not ideal but I'm at like 14 bf and 220-230 so I'm almost there

Honestly i don't fucking know man. I live being big, yoked, thick. The power lifter look ( not the fat ones... The ones with the thick 6 packs)

I'm not into the bodybuilding look, functional muscle over just looks any day for me.

All I really want is to be in the 10-12% bf range. Would love to be 230-240 10-12 bf. So I guess I'm cutting fat while still trying to put on weight haha. I know it's not ideal but I'm at like 14 bf and 220-230 so I'm almost there

If you're ultimate goal is to get bigger, then you should be bulking, pretty simple. Its either one or the other dude.

There's one guy I always loved growing up that I thot was the best at both worlds. Mariusz Pudzianowski

View attachment 554642

Down to one needle and all the pharmacies only carry insulin needles. Just ordered some more on ebay hopefully they come by Friday.

20$ for 100 not bad

Back